Winds of Change

(At the Ninjago City Museum of History...)

Night Watchmen: Hmmm... Hands up, Lord Garmadon! All four of them! (He makes the Garmadon animatronic put his hands up) Oh, that's right. Ninjago won't be seeing the likes of you anymore. Good riddance. Hyah! (Shadowy Figure passes by) (Imitating Chen's voice) I say we join forces, take that hunky Night Watchman out. (Imitating Garmadon's voice) Chen! Ah. No surprise you'd betray me. (Shadowy figure passes by again.) (Back to normal voice. Gasps) Who's there? The Museum's closed. I know spinjitzu! (Flashlight turns off) Huh? That is odd. (Fixes it. Screams. Gasps) Phew. I'm legally required to share I've unlocked my full potential. (Laughter echoes throughout the museum.)

Lloyd Animatronic: I am the Ultimate Spi-Spinjitzu Master-er. I am the Ul-Ultimate Spi-Spi-Spinjitzu Master.

Night Watchman: That's it. I'm calling it in. Let's see who's laughing. Huh? (Screams and the museum turns green)

(At the Endless sea, the ninja fly by on their Elemental Dragons looking for a mutant fangdish)

Kai: (Laughs as he passes Lloyd.)

Lloyd: (Laughs) Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge. (Charges at Kai.)

Kai: Aah! (Splashed with water)

Jay: (Laughs) That's one way to cool off a hothead.

Coral: You said it!

Kai: Hey, no one messes up my hair! (Flies and splashes water)

Lloyd: Uh.

Zane: (Spits and coughs up water)

Cole: (Laughs) You okay there, Zane?

Zane: Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out.

Jay: Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!

Zane: Oh, no! (Screams as the fangfish tries to eat him.)

Cole: There he blows!

P.I.X.A.L.: Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source.

Zane: P.I.X.A.L. says this is the one.

Lloyd: And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium.

Jay: Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?

Kai: Heck no. He was twice the size. (Fangfish lunges at him) Whoa!

Coral: (Laughs.) Oh please. How could you possibly catch something twice that size? He's as big as a 16 wheeler. (The fish lunges at her now.) Yikes!

Jay: And he's almost as hungry as you, Cole.

Cole: And twice as ugly as you, Jay.

(Everyone but Jay and Lloyd laughs)

Lloyd: It's time for the catch of the day. (Points to a boat.) In line formation! (The ninja get in a single line.)

Cole: It's right behind us.

Lloyd: Now!

(Everyone splits up, making the fish land in a boat. Sailor groans. The ninja cheer.)

Jay: Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker. (Laughs)

(At the docks, two people grab fishing poles.)