The Cliffs of Hysteria

(The ninja continue walking to the Cliffs of Hysteria. Okino follows behind, dragging his sword on the ground.)

Lloyd: I'm worried about Okino. He took the news pretty hard.

Cole: Wouldn't you, if you found out your whole world was nothing but a simulation, and you were part of it?

Nya: We gotta cheer him up.

Lloyd: Yeah. Okay, nobody say anything about Unagami, or Prime Empire, or the Key-Tana.

(The ninja stop, letting Okino catch up. He passes them, still dragging his sword on the ground and looking down. Jay chases after him.)

Jay: Uh, so, Okino, what do you do around here for fun, anyway?

Okino: Fun is an illusion.

Cole: Hey, how about that sky? Look at those clouds!

Okino: The clouds...

(Okino looks up at the sky.)

Okino: Lies!

Kai: Say, Okino, how do you get a ninja to cross the road? You say, ninja-go! (Snorts.) Get it?

Okino: There is no road. Only the nothingness is real.

Cole: That was a terrible joke.

Kai: You got a better one?

Coral: Come on Okino, cheer up. It's such a lovely day. 

Okino: A day much more less real than I am. 

(The ninja stop, realizing they have arrived at the Cliffs of Hysteria. Everyone is amazed.)

Kai: Tell me those aren't the Cliffs of Hysteria.

Cole: That's not a cliff. That looks like a wall that never ends!

Nya: Definitely not double-jumping up that thing.

Jay: Yeah, Okino, I'm not sure if I can climb that, and if I can't do it, these guys don't stand a chance!

Coral: (Offended.) Hey! 

Kai: Thanks, Jay.

Cole: Honest, but insulting.

Lloyd: We don't even have a rope!

Okino: You can buy some from Shifty.

Lloyd: From who?

(Okino points to a salesman right under the cliffs, as a spotlight illuminates his small shop. Shifty waves to get their attention.)

Shifty: Greetings, travelers! Welcome to Shifty's Tables! Step right up and take a look, this is the finest merchandise in all of Terra Karana! There's green leather armor there, and those arrows are genuine poison tipped, and oh, who might you be?

(Shifty walks over to Nya, taking her hand.)

Nya: Um, Nya.

Shifty: Nya! Oh, sounds like a flower. How may I help you, Flower Nya?

Nya: Just Nya is fine.

(Jay walks over and lifts Shifty's hand off of Nya's hand.)

Jay: Actually, we are looking for a grappling hook and rope.

Shifty: Aha! Climbing the Cliffs, eh? Well, it's a good thing you came to Shifty. I've got the best rope in town! Let's step over to the rope department.