Wasted True Potential

(In a dream, Coral wakes up to a room filled with pink crystals.)

Coral: Huh? (She walks around the room.) Where am I? (She then walks into a room filled with vengestone statues.) Vengestone? Why is there so much? (Suddenly the room shakes and Coral's vision changes to where she is in Ninjago City, but it's covered in crystals.) What is happening?

(Just then, balls of energy shoot at her from behind. Coral looks behind her and sees the living vengestone statues mixed with crystals who were holding spears.) 

Coral: What the heck?! (She tries to use her powers on them, but they don't work.) Vengestone, of course. (Suddenly a giant flying dragon beast made of crystal shoots a crystal fireball at her. She dodges the blast but encounters the rest of the ninja but they're looking like crystal zombies.) Lloyd, Jay, Nya? What happened to you all? 

(They don't answer, instead just zombie walk towards her. Coral gets frightened and runs but encounters the crystal warriors and surround her.) 

Coral: No! (She wakes up in surprise. She looks around to see she was in her room at the monastery.) Oh thank goodness it was all just a dream. 

Zane: You had one too? (Coral yells in surprise to see Jay and Zane standing near her.) 

Coral: Don't sneak up on me like that! Even though we're ninja, ninja still don't sneak up on friends. 

Zane: Apologies, but my sensors indicate that you had a nightmare. Would you like to talk about it? 

Coral: (Uncomfortably.) No thanks. I'd rather not. 

Jay: Alright then. Now come one! Cole's about to beat Zane's highscore and I don't wanna miss it. Come on! (He grabs her arm and drags her out of her room.) 

(The ninja and Izzy watch as Cole plays Lava Zombies.)

Lloyd: Get the guy on the left! (Cole smashes the zombie on the left, then to the right.)

Kai: Cole, you're on fiyah! (Cole smashes the last zombie and the game finishes.)

Nya: Oh, you did it!

Cole: Woohoo!

Kai: Alright!

Lloyd: Yeah! High score!

Kai: That was awesome!

Izzy: Amazing! 

Cole: Woohoo! Lava Zombie King!

Lloyd: Alright, Cole! (The ninja continue cheering as Jay, Coral, and Zane come in.)

Jay: Aw man, we missed it!

Zane: Congratulations, Cole. That is quite an achievement.

Cole: Thanks, buddy. No hard feelings?

Zane: Of course not.

Cole: (Sighs and rubs his arm.) Good, because my arm is pretty sore.

Nya: I'm sore just from watching.

Kai: Know what I'm thinking?

Ninja and Izzy: (Jump up and cheer.) Hot tub!

Coral: Sounds like just what I need to relax.

(Scenery changes to the ninja and Izzy wearing swimsuits, jumping in the hot tub.)