Under Seige

I skipped over "Never Trust A Human because you know what happens without any ninja present.

(Wu finished telling Jay, Cole, Kai, Izzy, and P.I.X.A.L. his story.)

Jay: You're the Deceiver!?

Izzy: I was right?! Different story then what Acidicus told us but still. 

Kai: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You broke your own father's law, snuck into the land of Serpentine, and nearly started a war?

Wu: It-It wasn't quite that—

Cole: And you befriended a snake and thought it would be a good idea to teach her spinjitzu?

Izzy: Hey! I'm right here you know. I don't know Spinjitzu but still! 

Wu: Well, it was a complicated—

P.I.X.A.L.: And then you stole a dangerous scroll from your father, the First Spinjitzu Master, and broke the law again to defeat her? (The ninja, Izzy, and P.I.X.A.L. stare disapprovingly at him.)

Wu: Yes, okay! Yes! I admit it all. What can I say? I was young, and reckless, and-and (sighs) ...foolish. I never thought to hear the name Aspheera again. I thought all of this was in the past.

Izzy: Why do you never tell us this stuff old man? Your past with Morro, your past with Krux and Acronix, and now this?! You should know by now, your past always comes back to kick us all in the butt. 

  (The Monastery rumbles. The ninja scream in surprise.)

P.I.X.A.L.: What was that?

Kai: The past catching up to us. (They go outside to see the Pyro Vipers. Fire Fang spits out a fireball.)

Cole: Look out! (They dodge it.) Looks like Lloyd and the others didn't slow Aspheera down much.

Kai: This is because of you, Master Wu. You're our teacher. The one that's always lecturing about responsibility, and-and True Potential.

Wu: I made a mistake. I never thought this would come back to haunt me. But Izzy is right. My past always comes back. (They dodge another fireball.)

Kai: I can't believe this. (Fire Fang spits out another fireball.)

Jay: Get down!

Izzy: What do we do? 

Cole: You said your father created two Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu, correct?

Wu: Yes. We used them to defeat Aspheera, which made my father very angry. He hid them from us.

Cole: Hid—(They dodge another fireball.) Hid them where?

Wu: I don't know.

Kai: Well, someone must have found them. Because Aspheera got one of the scrolls at the museum.

Jay: So, where's the second scroll?

P.I.X.A.L.: If the scroll was at the museum, logic would dictate an archeologist or explorer found them.

Jay, Cole, Izzy, and Kai: Clutch Powers!

(Meanwhile in the city, Lloyd, Nya, Zane and Coral, pilot the ShuriCopter.)

Lloyd: Great. The whole city's under attack and we have no idea where Aspheera is.

Coral: How can a giant fire snake as big as that just disappear?