Home

(The episode begins at the Monastery of Spinjitzu with Wu meditating. He hears the ninja arguing offscreen)

Kai: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole: Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai: Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

Coral: (Laughs) You boys are ametures

(Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the are there.)

Jay: Dragon punch!

(Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies, Kai is practicing his Spinjitz, Coral is shooting with he Bow, and Zane is meditating.)

Kai: Ninja, go!

(Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.)

Jay: Hey! Huh?

(He steals Cole's scythe for the dummy test.)

Cole: Hey! What?

Zane: Ninja, go! (His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.)

Kai: Woah, oof.

(Kai, Jay, Coral and Cole regroup.)

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Cole: Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

Coral: Correction: The training yard doesn't even have a roof.

Jay: (Ignoring Coral) It's like he's in his own world. (Raising his voice.) I BET HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US!

(Wu approaches the four disturbed ninja.)

Kai: Sensei, Zane's... weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

(Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business.)

Cole: (Embarrassed.) Do you mind?!

(Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie.)

Man: (On TV) Goodbye, my darling.

(Zane starts laughing. Jay and Nya look angry.)

(Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but he finds Zane inside)

Kai: Ahh! Holy bologna!

Zane: I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?

(Coral's flashback shows her carving some crystals into figurines when Zane shows up and bites into one of them)

Coral: No Zane! That's a real crystal not rock candy!

(Flashbacks end. Everyone looks at Zane who was bowing to a dummy whjch hits him in the head.)

Kai: We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just... (Sighs) a little off sometimes.

Wu: Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know.