Stiix and Stones

Happy Halloween to all and to all a good fright!

(Looking for Ronin and the Scroll of Airjitzu, the arrive on the docks of Stiix.)

Fisherman: Welcome to Stiix. Watch your step. Oh, I caught one. It's a big fella. Ugh, whoa. Whoa! (He's pulled into the Endless Sea.) Ugh. Dagnabbit.

Jay: (The ninja watch as Kai sits down nervously.) I didn't know you were afraid of heights.

Kai: I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate.

Zane: Didn't seem to have a problem before.

Coral: Yeah, what changed?

Kai: Well before I could make a Fire Dragon at will. Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt—Aagh! (A plank breaks under him but Cole and Coral pull him up.)

Cole: Well, now that we know ghost don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it.

Jay: Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of would have better taste.

Cole: Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about. He'd steal the if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does.

Zane: Let's split up and start looking.

(The ninja arrive pawn shop at a and start looking.)

Cole: Wait a minute, this is my dad's blade cup trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop?

Coral: A better question is how does it still have a blade in it since it was made from a fangblade and those are long gone. Wait a second, this is my mom's necklace and yin-yang pendant. She thought these were lost forever.

Kai: Selling stolen goods? Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled on the right place. But where's Ronin?

Ronin: (He whistles while carrying a vase.)

Coral: Found him.

Jay: Ronin.

Ronin: Huh?

Jay: Going so soon?

Ronin: If this is about our last encounter, it was only business.

Kai: You left us in the mouth of a—

Ronin: So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you. (He puts his vase down and pushes a button.) Aha! (The vengestone net trap fails.) Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that.

Cole: Argh, nothing here is legit, including you.

Jay: Yeah. I bet your airship's not far either. What do you call it again? Rylo? Ruby?

Ronin: R.E.X. And could you have a little sympathy? Sold her so I could buy this place. As you can see, I'm trying to make an honest living.

Coral: An honest living. Stealing from others. Kind of ironic don't you think?

Kai: Yeah, honest enough to steal the Scroll of Airjitzu?

Ronin: The Scroll of Who-whatzu?

Jay: Airjitzu. It can make a Master fly.

Cole: Yeah. So hand it over or we can make you fly.

Ronin: Whoa, cool down, fella. Even if I had such a thing, it sounds pretty old and important. Definitely not something I'd keep on site. And definitely too much for you to afford. Maybe I can interest you in some unique weapons? I've got jadeblades, obsidian armor...