Once and for All

(Akita shivers as she proceeds on her quest for revenge on the Ice Emperor.)

Akita: (She gasps when she sees the Castle of Ice and transforms into her wolf form. She approaches innocently to the two Blizzard Warriors and immediately transforms back into her human form, grabbing them both by their arms and whips them in a twirl. She opens the door and rushes inside seeking safety.)

(Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall of Ice, The Resistance is creeping around.)

Lloyd: Which way is the Throne Room?

Grimfax: To the left, but we can't go there yet. There's something we have to take care of first. (They turn back at a sound.) Hide! 

(As four Blizzard Warriors walk into view, the Resistance seek shelter above them. Kataru accidentally nudges snow and it falls to the ground. The Warriors jump at the sound and look around, but they see no one so they head on. The Resistance jumps down silently behind them.)

Akita: (She hears the Warriors coming and proceeds to hide.)

Grimfax: Vex has a corrupted shard of ice. It is all-seeing. So long as he possesses that, there is no hope of victory. We must destroy it first.

Coral: How do you know he isn't watching us right now?

Grimfax: If he were, we would already be caught.

Kataru: We better hurry then.

Lloyd: Which way? (Grimfax points and they head off. Meanwhile, Akita passes by and does not notice them run off.)

(The rest of the ninja, Izzy, and Krag drive the Land Bounty towards the Ice Emperor's Castle.)

Jay: This is a Milton Dyer classic, Krag, so pay attention! We're talking Golden Age here. It's called Lava Zombies and you need major skills to beat this game, which I, heh, luckily have. Watch and learn. (Krag pounds his chest impatiently and pushes Jay out of the way.) No, n—you gotta wait until I lose! It's my turn! (He pushes Krag, but Krag tries to play it again.) You gotta wait, Krag!

Cole: I don't think he understands, Jay.

Jay: Well, tell him it's my turn!

Cole: I don't speak Krag.

Izzy: (Appears on Jay's shoulder.) And can I point out you're trying to argue with an eight-foot tall creature who could pancake you with his foot?

Jay: (He realizes what Izzy says and turns to look at Krag, who growls at him.) Good point. Your turn, Krag. (Krag excitedly throws Jay and Izzy over his shoulder.) Whoa! (Krag excitedly plays the game and Cole smiles and lies back down to rest.)

Kai: (Points to the screen.) Huh? What's that?

Nya: Something ahead. Some sort of structure. That's it. The Ice Emperor's Castle.

Kai: Yeah, that definitely looks like a spooky castle where an evil Ice Emperor would live.

Nya: Better tell the others.

Kai: Guys, buckle up. We're close. (Jay heads off and Cole tries to handle Krag.)

Cole: Krag, you gotta stop playing. We gotta get in our seats. (Krag looks around then continues playing. Cole appears in front of him.) Krag. (Krag growls and continues playing.) Don't you growl at me! That is unacceptable! You want me to revoke your video game privileges!