Knock, knock. Who's there? Pain.

Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez and Hunter are crouched over it, repairing it. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: And then Eda thought, you know, we could sneak around the side while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (sighs)

Sarge: (exhales in exasperation) Grif, Eda plan wouldn't have worked even if the tank didn't show because you. Now do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten-second head start here before I let Lopez and Hunter do anything he wants to ya.

Lopez and Hunter stops working and stands up to face Grif.

Hunter: Oh Oh I been waiting for a chance like this. (Aiming his assault rifle at Grif)

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun.

Sarge: Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi.

Grif: (backing away) Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then.

Lopez, Hunter, and Sarge look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif off screen.

Grif: Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here.

Hunter: This is for my alcohol status asshole!

Grif I said I was sorry!

Cut to the top of Blue Base where Tucker and Lilith were standing next to Tex who is firing at something.

Tucker: That's basically it, sir. They have five guys over there and a big jeep.

Tex: And your flag. (reloads)

Tucker: Right, that too.

Tex was about throw a grenade at something. But Luz came up and grabbed Tex arm before she pulled the pin.

Luz: Hey! I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we don't use are teammates as target practice.

Camera pans, showing Tex has been firing "at" Caboose and Gus who were hugging each other in fear.

Caboose: I'm scared.

Gus: Same here.

Tex looks at Luz then pulls away for her grab. Tex then starts looking over various weapons. Caboose and Gus runs up to Tex and Tucker.

Tucker: So, you've got the Special Forces black armor, I see. Were you in the Special Forces at some point?

Tex: (looks at Tucker while reloading a gun)

Tucker: Yeah, I used to have black armor too. It was black because I got this stuff all over it from th-

Tex runs off.

Tucker: Oh, okay, you gotta go? I'll see you later.

Caboose: (whispering loudly) I don't think he likes you.

Tucker: ...Thanks.

Luz: Hey you two okay?

Gus: I'm fine little shake but good.

Tucker, Gus, Luz, Lilith and Caboose run up to the edge of the base.

Tucker: Where are you going?

Tex: Red Base. Kill everybody. Get the flag back.