Nut. Doonut.

Caboose, Luz, and Tucker are watching Sheila and Lopez from the top of Blue Base

Tucker: Man, Lopez and Sheila have been spending a lot of time together.

Caboose: I don't like it. He is not good enough for my Sheila.

Tucker: But they seem happy together.

Caboose: He is a bad influence and he is taking advantage of her because she is young and naive...and delicate.

Tucker: Delicate? She weighs like 200 tons, dude.

Caboose: She is a precious flower.

Luz: I know your worry about her but she her own women. Look me and Tucker will go talk her.

Caboose: I would like that.

Tucker and Luz approaches Sheila and Lopez

Tucker: Hey guys, I have to ask you a favor. This might sound strange, but I think Caboose is getting kind of jealous of your relationship.

Caboose: (from a distance) Sheila! Come back to me! I made you a muffin!

Tucker: Anyway, could you just try to keep a low profile or something? We don't want some weird, horribly disgusting love triangle.

Luz: You calling Lopez and Sheila disgusting!

Tucker: No!

Sheila: Tucker, Luz I've been speaking with Lopez, and we feel that the machine has been treated unfairly in this canyon.

Tucker: What're you talking about?

Sheila: On a regular basis, we are either being blown up, possessed by spirits, or just left out to rust.

Tucker: Huh?

Sheila: We have decided that until conditions improve, we are not going to help you in your battles.

Tucker: You're kidding, right?

Sheila: (barrel pointing right at Tucker's face) Do I look like I'm kidding?

Luz: Okay Tucker leave.

Tucker: Fine. (Walks away)

Luz: So what do you guys want?

Sheila: Thank you for asking.

Cut to Red Base

Sarge: It's very simple. We use a flea flicker maneuver with a run and gun two by two approach, tactical ops will be... aw hell, who am I kidding? Grif, Donut, Hunter just go stand in the way of their bullets while me, Eda, Amity and Simmons 2.0 sneak around back to grab Lopez.

Donut: Sounds like a plan!

Hunter: Do I have to be the meat shield?!

Grif: No it doesn't! How about this time we try something that doesn't involve me being shot at or run over.

Simmons: Would electrified be okay?

Grif: No!

Simmons: Well, I'm out of ideas.

Grif: Look, instead of running straight into enemy gunfire like we usually do, why don't we try some reconnaissance this time? Plus where's Willow? I haven't seen her since the surgery.

Amity: I saw her walking by the caves.

Donut: You mean like spy stuff? That would be cool! I could wear a spy tuxedo-

Sarge: No.

Donut: -with a hidden spy camera-

Simmons: No.