Let's Get Together

Fades in to O'Malley, Boscha, and Lopez standing on a base in a cold desolate-looking place

O'Malley: (evil laughter) Well, my metallic friend, your modifications are complete. And my plan is coming to frution. Frusi- Fru-Frutition. Fr-

Lopez: Fruición[Fruition.]

O'Malley: Oh, shut up.

Lopez: Sí, Maestro. Su plan es infalible. [Yes Master. Your plan is foolproof.]

O'Malley: Now to bring together my enemies.

Boscha: Our enemies!

O'Malley: Oh sorry.

Cut to Vic's control panel, with the words 'OUT OF AREA' flashing in red

Vic: Oh dude, come on, you gotta be kidding me.

Vic's answering machine: Hey dude, it's Vic. No solo mia, not in the casa right now, so leave a message and I'll call you back. Just leave your what's up at the yo....

Willow: A bit long for answering machine but it's good.

Vic's answering machine: Yo.

O'Malley: Vic, pick up, it's me, (evil laughter).

Vic: Oh hey, Doctor Baron von Evil Satan, and Nurse psycho what's up dudes?

O'Malley: Don't screen my calls, Vic.

Vic: Dude, you don't come up on caller ID I'm not just gonna answer anything-

O'Malley: Caller ID? I'm in hiding you baffoon! I'm trying to take over the universe! (evil laughter)

Doc: We're also on the Do Not Call List.

Willow: That dose help us hind but I don't want to be in hiding.

O'Malley and Boscha: Oh, shut up.

Vic: So how's that plot going dudes.

O'Malley: Magnificent! (evil laughter) I've called my bounty hunter in. He'll take care of your little 'red and blue' problem post-haste (evil laughter).

Vic: Oh cool! Thanks for turning that around so quick, dude.

O'Malley and Boscha: (laugh continues) Ha.

Vic: I know you're swamped.

O'Malley: Then the universe will be ours and I'll crush every living soul in to dust, hahaha! Except or you of course Vic. You to Boscha. I'll make you Assistant Crusher.

Vic: Okay, dude. Looking forward to that.

Boscha: Man you are crushing this!

Doc: Good for you.

Willow: Don't complain them.

Cut to Sarge, Simmons, V, and Caboose in their janitor closet

Simmons: And that brought you back here. So, theoretically one of these teleporters should transport us back to Blood Gulch, or anywhere else that we want to go. Do you understand?

Caboose: Yes. No. What does thermoretically mean?

V: Fancy words that I don't care about. But I understood that.

Simmons: I probably could have saved a lot of time by telling you these things worked by magic.

Caboose: I thought you told the story well. I liked all the parts with me in them.

V: He should have add more about how I killed those blue and red guys.

Sarge: Any idea which ones go where?