Lost and Found Family

With Luz and Amity.

Luz: So I thought it was a good idea to use fireworks and snakes for my book report.

Amity: There is no way they let you back into school after that.

Luz: Oh your right I was expelled in a hour. After that I was homeschooled by my uncle.

Amity: Why not your mom.

Luz: She got sick to the point where she couldn't take care of me. So I had to live with my uncle. My sister Vee is taking care of her now.

Amity: Sorry to hear that about your mom. My was a piece of shit. But I had my siblings helping me out.

Luz: You have siblings.

Amity: Emira and Edric those two were always doing something stupid. One time Emira thought it was a good idea to eat three of those one chip challenge. He had to go to the hospital and told me it was worth it.

Luz: (Chuckles) No way he did that.

Amity: Yep he did. Hey if you don't mind me asking. Why did you join the military?

Luz: Oh my dad and aunt joined in. I thought nothing could stop them. But they die in action so I wanted to join to help people.

Amity: I guess we're not so different.

Luz: How?

Amity: My dad joined so I wanted to be like him. Protect people who couldn't. Plus see some cool alien shit.

Luz: (Laughs a little) That's a good reason.

Amity: Your not that bad for a blue.

Luz: Your not to bad your self red. We should be at sidewinder soon.

Amity: Sweet! Maybe we can find some food and place to stay warm!

Meanwhile with Eda and Lilith.

Eda: Why out of all people to be stuck with at this place it had to be you.

Lilith: Stop complaining and help fix the teleporter.

A sound is heard coming from it and a hologram being Simmons.

Holo Simmons: Eda! Oh thank god I found you!

Eda: Simmons where are the others!?

Holo Simmons: Their good. Found V, Caboose, and Sarge. The rust of the team and the blues are coming here. Luz and Amity are heading for sidewinder. So fix this teleporter and you should get there. We met you two there.

Lilith: Just tell us of to fix this.

Holo Simmons: We'll where I found you there should be spare parts around. Just used that to fix the teleporter. I made it so when your done you ahead straight for sidewinder.

Eda: Got it.

Soon Simmons hologram leaves.

Eda: We'll let's get to work. The faster we do this the faster I can be away from you.

Lilith: Same here. Glad we agree on something.

The two started getting parts together. Not say a word to the other. After a bit they got enough part to fix the teleporter.

Eda: What's take you so long.

Lilith: It would go faster if you helped me. (Grinning her teeth.)

Eda: No because prefect Lilith doesn't need help.

Lilith: (Yells and gets up) Why are you acting like a child right now!?

Eda: Oh please clearly your the that needs to fix the teleporter. Your acting like a kid with this blow up.

Lilith: Look I need help ok!

Eda: Really you are expecting me to help you. Do it your self.

Lilith: This is no time to act like this we need to stop O'Malley and we need to get to are teams!

Eda: After what you did I would never help you.

Lilith: Just help me so I can help my team.

Eda: If they your team then maybe their no better then you.

Lilith: That is it!

Lilith tackles Eda to the ground. Eda then throws a punch at Lilith face. Lilith took the punch and pinned Eda to the ground.

Lilith: They are better then me!

Eda: Really!? Oh please after that mission you blew up my arm! I lost my husband because of you!

Lilith: I LOST YOU THAT DAY!

Eda then looked shock at what she. Lilith taking off her helmet showing she was crying.

Lilith: (Sobbing) I lost my friends that day. But what hurt worse then that was losing you. It was my fault for the mission failing, loss your husband and the loss of your arm. I'm sorry for all of it. I just want my sister back. I want to protect my team.

Lilith falls to her knees still crying. Eda just stood there seeing her sister crying. Then she took of her helmet. So she could get down on her knees and hug Lilith. Her robot arm felt like it was on fire but she power through the pain to help her sister.

Eda: (Tears falling from her eyes) I'm sorry to Lilith. I think is about time we should start fixing are relationship.

Lilith: (Crying) I like that. I like to be sisters again.

Both then got up and put their helmets on again. Eda then walked up to the teleporter.

Eda: To help you out.

Lilith: Thanks.

As sisters they fixed the teleporter.

Lilith: Let's help are team.

Eda: Hell yeah. (Loads her shoot gun arm.)

Both then walked into the teleporter for sidewinder. To meet their teams again to kick O'Malley and Boscha ass. With Luz and Amity close behind.

Amity thoughts: I never knew Luz could be so cute. Plus her caring for her team even her enemies. I wonder what she looks like. She has to be cute. Wait what am I saying!? D-do I have a crush on Luz!?