Roomier Than it Looks

Tucker comes out of the teleporter with black armor on. With Church and Gus wait for him.

Church: Are you okay, Tucker?

Tucker: Yeah, I'm fine. (runs up to the top of a nearby hill) Come on, guys!

Caboose: (on top of the base) Does it hurt?!

Tucker: No, not at all!

Luz: Okay! Here we come!

Church: Does it hurt for real?

Tucker: Ohh, yeah. Big time.

Gus: Well that's a dick move.

Church and Tucker turn towards the teleporter.

Caboose: (emerging from the teleporter in black armor) Owwwchie. (turns to Tucker) You lied to me.

Lilith: Tucker when we get back your doing 10 laps around the base!

Cut to Sarge on top of Red Base.

Sarge: Ah, dammit. Lopez, c'mere. Do you see something out there?

Lopez looks through a sniper rifle, then turns to Sarge and lowers his head. Camera pans down to Grif, Amity, Hunter, and Simmons inside the base.

Simmons: There's no L in it, it's pronounced both.

Grif: That's what I'm saying. Bolth.

Amity: Same here Bolth

Hunter: Oh not you to Amity. It's both.

Simmons: Both.

Grif: You sound like such an ass the way you say it.

Sarge: Grif! Quit your yammering and get your keister up here. Need some help. Got more of them Special Ops fellas headed toward the base.

Grif: As in... more than one? Uh, maybe we should bolth go, sir.

Simmons: BOTH.

Amity: Grif right. Seriously, you, sound like an ass.

Sarge: Well, well. Another brilliant idea from the think tank. Why don't you both come up? Leave the prisoner alone. We could just put her on the honor system - have her guard herself.

Grif: Good point, sir.

Sarge: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS! Now get your ass up here. We got just enough time for me to spraypaint the bull's-eye on your back... Ah, by bull's-eye I of course mean camouflage. Now move it, cupcake.

Grif: Yeah... (sighs) I'll be right up.

Amity: I coming with you.

Cut to Church looking through a sniper rifle. With Gus next to him.

Church: Hey, Tucker. Come in, man. You there? This is Church. It's working. The orange one is coming out of the base. I repeat, the orange one is coming out of the base.

Cut to Caboose, Luz, Lilith and Tucker hiding behind a rock, listening over the radio.

Tucker: Roger that.

Caboose: Oh, oh oh oh, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker! Is that.. Is that Church?

Church: Okay, now just keep moving around outside of the base, and draw their attention.

Caboose: (speaking over Church, drowning him out) Tell him, that I.. that I said.. for me to say hi..?

Tucker: Whoa, wait, wait, hey. What? I missed that, Caboose was talking to me. Shut up man, I'm on the radio.

Cut to Church.

Church: I said, just keep movin-

Tucker: (over radio) I'm not yelling, I'm just telling you to let me finish talking to Church. ...No, I'll tell him you said "hi" later. No, you can't talk to him. How could you possibly talk to him on my headset?