Room for Rent

The camera pans to the right to show the Blues.

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church getting pants'd in high school.

Church: (cut to ghost Church standing next to Tucker) I found that part to be entirely out of context.

Tucker: (cut back to Tucker) But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the AI's.

Tex: (cut to Tex in Lopez's body in front of Sheila) I don't remember much from (a black and white flashback of a laboratory fades in) the implantation process. I do remember that the AI can be transmitted from host to host by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the AI took over and we escaped. (fades back to present) If we can kill the AI and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it.

Church: And then I can have my body back. Deal?

Tex: Deal.

Church: Alright. Tex and I will possess Caboose then. Tucker, we need you to work on the Reds. Get 'em to turn off their helmet radios so that O'Malley won't have anywhere to go once we get him out of there.

Tex: Right.

Tucker: What?! How the hell am I gonna do that?

Church: I don't know. Come up with a plan.

Tucker: Come on, you know how I feel about plans.

Tex: You're not gonna have much time once we get in there, so move fast.

Tucker: Oh, I see. You have no idea what I should do or how I should do it, but whatever I do I should do it fast?

Church: Yeah, that's right.

Tex: Yep.

Tucker: Wow, you guys are a lot of help.

Church: Try shifting your paradigm. Think outside the box.

Tucker: Hey, the box is there for a reason. I like thinking inside of it. I feel safe in there. Wait what about you Luz?

Church: We get Boscha out of her head after Caboose.

Tex: No can do we won't have enough time. Slipping up to risky.

Church: So how the hell are we going to get Boscha out of Luz head!?

(Gus shows up)

Gus: I think I can help with that.

Tex: How?

Gus: With V help.

Tucker: Who's V?

Gus: I'm glad you asked! V come out!

Out of the base came a female robot with neon-yellow eyes and a short bob-cut with silver colored hair. She has a black headband with five sections of lights and a long black tail ending in a large syringe, both with a neon yellow liquid inside.

She wears a black, short-sleeved crop coat with a fur collar and cuffs. Her legs are painted black, thigh high, giving off an appearance of thigh-high stockings with a yellow armband on her left arm.

 Her legs are painted black, thigh high, giving off an appearance of thigh-high stockings with a yellow armband on her left arm