Where Credit Is Due

Fade in to the Blues

Church: You want us to turn her back on again? After we just went through all that trouble to shut her down?

Caboose: But she said she knows where Boasha and O'Malley are.

Church: Maybe she was lying. How could she possibly know that? What do you think Gus, can we turn her back on again? Disable her guns or somethin'?

Gus: Not a chance, she's a wreck back here. I'm not even sure how she was operational anyway.  I could fix her up to better condition but that would take a week maybe more.

Tex: That would take to long. We don't have the time.

Caboose: Oh, I know, uh, we could put her inside my head! Like O'Malley. I've got lots of extra room in there.

Church: Yeah, I bet, and, no. She's not that kind of A.I.

Gus: She could only be moved over, if we had a similar class of vehicle.

Church: Yeah, if only we had some other kind of big vehicle that we could move her in to. We can't use the warthog 'cause that doesn't have anything... Wait a minute. Tex, Gus... the ship? Could we move her in to one of those on-board computers?

Tex: If we set up a hardline, yeah, I bet we could do it.

Gus: With my help it will work.

Tucker comes running out of the base

Tucker: Church, wait!

Church: Huh?

Tucker: Church hold on a second I've got something to tell you!

Church: Tucker what, what is it?

Tucker: I just wanted to say, I got a hardline Tex can use. Bow chicka bow wow!

Tex: How did you even hear that?

Tucker: Pff! I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed.

Cut to the Reds in the cave, with Grif shaking off the effects of having been forcibly unconscious

Sarge: Shake it off, you big orange baby, what happened to you?

Donut: He's been chasing the dragon.

Simmons: Donut, shut up, he was drugged just like me.

Donut: That's what I'm saying! He fell off the wagon, and shook hands with the Devil!

Simmons: Shut up!

Donut: He's been ridin' the wave, and trippin' the technicolor dreamscape. Far out, man. Druggie loser.

Simmons: Will. You. Stop, Donut?! All you're doing with your stupid anti-drug lingo is making me actually want to try drugs.

Donut: Choose life, Simmons. Choose it.

Simmons: Yeah, that sounds like fun.

Eda: Shut up you two.

Sarge: Who knocked you out, Grif? Was it those dirty Blues?

Lilith: I take offense to that.

Eda: No one cares.

Grif: No, some kind of bat-person.

Sarge: Bat-person!?

Simmons: Sarge, I'm not sure Grif knows what he's talkin' about.

Sarge: Grif doesn't know what he's talkin' about, eh? Stop the fuckin' presses.

Hunter: He was drugged.

Simmons: No. I mean specifically right now. Whatever chemical they used to knock us out may be affecting his perception or his memory.

Donut: And it could cause undue stress to his family, and seriously impair his ability to operate a me-