Tucker Knows Best

Fade into the caves where the Reds are

Grif: PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! What's the one thing I told you? Don't embarrass the family!

Simmons: I don't think she's embarrassing -whoa, why is she doing splits?

Sarge: Huh, is this that Facebook thing I keep hearing about?

Simmons: Does this thing take dollar bills?

Eda: I want to stop looking but I can't.

Grif: Come on, that's my sister! And you're looking at her naked! At least Hunter's looking away!

Hunter: I already seen her like this.

Simmons: So? She's not our sister.

Grif: Stop looking at her!

Simmons: Why does Donut get to look?

Donut: Hey, why does the Blue base get so much more natural light than ours? It gives the interior a much more airy and open feeling.

Grif: That's why Donut gets to look.

Sarge: Ohhh, look, she's puttin' her armor back on. Uh, I mean, oh look, she is putting her armor back on. Good work Soldier!

Grif: Don't patronize me.

Hunter: It looks like the Blues are having some kind of meeting.

Sarge: What? I knew it. They're coming to attack our base. Dirty backstabbers.

Donut: I thought the Blues were supposed to attack us?

Sarge: Dirty frontstabbers! Simmons, what're they saying?

Simmons: I have no idea. I can't find the volume on this monitor. And without any sound it just looks like a bunch of helmets bobbing up and down.

Sarge: Is that how they talk? They look ridiculous.

Eda: Hey Grif where's Lilith?

Grif: I let her go. Said her team was in red base looking for her.

Cut to the Blues all gathered on top of Blue Base

Church: Alright, Vic called and said we should attack the Red base right away. I don't know why but, I guess we're gonna do it.

V: Attack?! OH HELL YEAH!

Tucker: Attack? Shouldn't we call soldiers or the military for something like that?

Church: And for some reason he thinks it's a good idea for some of us to go through the caves. And others will stay here.

Tex: Why?

Church: I don't know, who cares? So, me, Amity, Tex and Tucker are gonna go right up the middle.

Amity: What about my kid? She can't go in to battle!

Luz: Same for my little girl.

Church: Doc, Sister, V, and V Junior, you guys go get lost in the caves.

V: Well at least I get to watch over my niece.

Tucker: Oh.

Church: The rest of you stay here. We'll find you after the battle's over. Unless we die, in which case we won't find you, and you're gonna have to find us. And if that happens I want to be buried as far away as possible from these two.

Tucker: Yeah, and I wanna be stuffed and put on a couch with a cooler full o' beer, a bag full of cheese puffs, non-stop reruns of Baywatch and- ah, you know what, it's all in my will.