Looking for Group

Fade in to the Blues plotting their valiant assault

Chunchbite: Blargh blargh blargh, blargh.

Andy: Then after we cross the Burning Plains of Honka Hill, we're gonna reach the Freezing Plains of Blarganthia.

Caboose: The Burning Plains are next to the Freezing Plains? I bet there's some pretty wet plains in between.

Luz: The battle water plains.

Tucker: This is so dumb, I'm not doing this.

Church: Hey, news flash, you don't have a choice. You're the one that picked up the sword and locked it to yourself!

Tucker: I know! And I'm so used to picking up things, and not letting them get attached. ...I'm talkin' about women.

Amity: We'll you do a great job at the not letting them get attached.

Church: I know, yes, I got it.

Tex: Don't worry Tucker, we're not gonna send you alone. Amity and Luz are coming with you.

Luz: This is a dream come true for me. Going on an epic quest!

Amity: Fight monsters on a quest is the best part for me.

Caboose: Yeah friend quest!

Tucker: You're coming with me Tex?

Tex: Me? Hell no! This is the first thing you wimps have done that actually sounds dangerous.

Tucker: Well I'm not goin' with Church! That guy's a worse fighter than I am.

Church: Well you're in luck then, because I'm not goin' either. And before you ask Gus and V are not coming with you. They started heading back to base to fix up V.

Tucker: Oh come on! Ok then who else is coming?

Caboose: ...

Tucker: No fuckin' way. I'm not goin' with him.

Caboose: Oh, oh, oh, I hope we meet a Cleric along the way. None of us knows how to heal.

Alien: Blarhun?

Andy: He says he's a healer.

Caboose: Oh good.

Andy: Heh heh, not really, they eat their wounded. Heh heh heh.

Caboose: Just like chiropractors.

Luz: Yeah Caboose just like chiropractors.

Tucker: This is a joke, right? You're sending Caboose? At least Luz knows about quest and Amity knows how to fight better then me! What's wrong with you?

Church: What's wrong with me? I saw a chance to get rid of Caboose and I took it. There's nothin' wrong with me.

Caboose: Okay, so, um, Tucker is a fighter, uh, Crunchbite is the healer, Luz is the witch, Amity can be the theft and, I am the powerful... and intelligent, wizard. Morphumax.

Luz: Your great a quest team making.

Caboose: Thank you!

Amity: Why am I the theft?

Andy: What the hell does that make me?

Caboose: You're the good looking and stealthy archer.

Andy: A bow and arrow? I don't have any arms, you freakin' moron!

Caboose: That is what makes you so stealthy. This is going to be the best party ever.

Luz: Yeah we can do this! We're going to beat this quest!