New Toys

Fade in to a miscellaneous shot of wherever the Reds, Caboose, Gus, Lilith, and Tucker are.

Sarge: Donut, hold the light right there. No, not on me, on that. Why would I need the light, on my face?

Cut to Sarge and Donut lying under the jeep, mechanic-style. With Eda and Lilith on the other side.

Donut: Hey Sarge, what's that metal thing that looks like a bunny!? Ooh, ooh, and what's that other metal thing that looks like a soup can?

Lilith: Why is Donut helping us again?

Eda: I have no idea.

Sarge: Don't touch anything, Donut. Okay fellas, I think I've got it. Give her a crank. ...Guys? ...Hey, what in tarnation are you knuckleheads doing up there?

Cut to Simmons and Tucker.

Simmons: No, I don't think getting new rims for the jeep's a good idea.

Gus: I'm with Simmons on that this.

Grif: (in the driver seat of the jeep) Oh come on! If we all kick in, we can get some spinners, some kickass subs, hydraulics!

Tucker: I'm in.

Hunter: Same

Simmons: Why?

Hunter: I always wanted a customized car.

Grif: Uh, for style?

Tucker: For chicks!

Simmons: What chicks, there's no one for miles. We don't even know if anyone's still alive. The only women we know that are still around is Luz and Amity who both a not into guys. Then Eda and Lilith but we know their not looking for someone.

Grif: What, suddenly you're a pessimist?

Tucker: Yeah, but if we do find some other women, we will literally be the last men on Earth for them.

Grif: He's right.

Tucker: All my life I've had girls tell me, "not if you were the last man on Earth," haha. Well that may be true, but let's see what happens when I'm the last man on Earth with a sweetass pimped out ride, bitch.

Hunter: I like the have a sweetass ride but your not the last man alive.

Tucker: I can dream.

Sarge: (standing up) If you ladies are through gossipping, I could use some help fixing our vehicle.

Grif: Oh yeah, right, here let me try.

Sounds of the jeep starting up, then it moves a foot or two and grinds to a stop.

Sarge: Wait!

Donut: (still under the jeep) Ya-ya-yaaaoouwwwww!

Lilith: Ow fuck!

Sarge: Donut, are you okay?

Eda: Lilith how are you!?

Donut: I was just, petting, the bunny. And then it went in to the soup can... and part of my hand went with it.

Lilith: There was a trie and half of my chest. I think I broke a rib.

Sarge: (lying back down) Gehrururur...

Tucker: Bunny and hand soup, just like Mom used to make.

Gus: Ew!

Sarge: Donut, I told you not to touch anything. You touched everything! That's the exact opposite of touching nothing!

Lilith and Eda get up.

Eda: Hey have you guys seen Luz and Amity?

Simmons: They went to talk some where privet.