☁️ (U) Jackson/Holt x (S) Male Reader ☁️

you are a demon in the school and you are friends with Jackson but never met Holt until music started to play

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

I was walking down the halls talking with Jackson as he was telling me about a book that the was reading. i like talking with him as he is so easy to talk to and he is a great listener when I want to vent about something that doesn't have me accidently burn something.

we were walking down the halls until some music played from someone's phone making Jackson panic "what's wrong?" "I can't listen to music! Holt would come out!" he paniced and I was confused on who Holt was until he burst into flames changing as he put headphones on "damn it has been so long since I came out!" he said excited as I stared at him "your Holt I'm guessing" I said making him turn to me as he stared in awe "well hey there handsome, you must be this (M/N) that Jackson talks about" he said flirting with me so I decided to flirt back "oh did he? what did he mention? the fact that I will come to him and hold him tight to protect him from the others? how he loves to hold my arm when we are in crowds?" I asked making him blush "shit, you knew all that?" "of course, I may be a demon but I love Jackson being who he is but I want to know more about handsome" I said hooking my finger and thumb under his chin making him look up at me and blush "holy shit this is better then what I thought of" he said making me smirk "oh? i wonder what else you thought of, I want to know everything hot stuff" I said making him blush more as I chuckled pulling away.

we moved off to my room to talk more since there was a lot of people in the halls plus I thought it would be good in case Jackson shows up when he changed back "so tell me cutie, do you always change from Jackson to Holt with music?" I asked and he blush but played it off cool "yeah, the nerd tries to keep away from any music to not have me show up" "well I can tell. Jackson is quiet, nerdy and kind. a bit of a worrier and a scaredy cat but he is sweet. you are the opposite, you are outgoing, loud and pretty much the meaning of a party boy but you both look cute" I said making him blush after that as i smirked seeing his reaction "so you think we're cute?" he asked quietly and i nodded meaning closer to him "of course i do, i notice everything when it comes to people close to me. i hate loud people but Jackson is so sweet that he makes my teeth rot but that just makes me like him more. people can just be annoying but i like to have someone that i can keep close to me, someone that can keep me in line in case i go too mad" i said towering over him as i bent to his level forcing him more into his chair as i smirked seeing his once blue skin turn red as i chuckled "so what do you think of me?" he asked, more like whispered, as i leant closer to him "i would love to know more about you, i want to know what makes you so different from Jackson but i want to see how you would taste" i said making steam some out of his head "WHAT?!" he squeeked out as i chuckled "not like that. i want to see how you taste as a person, i can smell your spirit and i can smell it's hot with wood notes, Jackson smells like books and sunflowers so that makes a change and more of an interest with both of you. i would love to have a taste if you wish" i said making him nod while blushing as i hummed smirking at him.

i hooked my finger and thumb under his chin and had his head tilted up as i lent down and kissed him making him gasp but i stayed in place getting a taste of him. he moved his lips making me hum as i moved with him hearing him moan into the kiss as i let him do what he wished until we had to pull away for air. he was panting for air as i saw his fae was red "you tasted wonderful, the right amount of hot for me but i wish to speak with Jackson, can you change for me?" i asked him nicely and he nodded reaching up and took off his headphones changed back to Jackson.

i watched as Jackson realized what happened and blushed bright red "I'm so sorry for what Holt said or did!" he shouted but i chuckled making him embarrassed "don't be silly Jackson, Holt didn't do anything horrible but i did steal a kiss from him" i said only making his face go even more red "what?" he asked as i nodded "i told him how i wanted to have a taste of both you and his spirits but it was partly a lie" i said making him look away embarrassed but i placed my hand on his face gently having him look at me "don't be embarrassed Jackson, after i get a kiss from you, you can punish me however you see fit" i said making him stare up at me and nod as i leant down and kissed him as well feeling that he was slower then Holt like he was too nervous to make the first move so i moved my lips slightly as he slowly followed me making me happy as Jackson reached up and grabbed my arms trembling slightly as i pulled away watching his red face as he panted for air "now you can punish me however you see fit. if you wish to never see me again i can understand" i said and he looked nervous "then your punishment is for you to be with me and Holt, like in a relationship" he said making me hum with a smirk on my lips "oh? i think that is more of prize then a punishment" i said making him blush "well you said i could punish you however i saw fit, so that is your punishment" he said a bit more confident as i chuckled kissing his forehead "i will gladly take that punishment darling" i said making him blush.

i moved away from him as i heard a little whine come from him but i turned to look at him with a smile on my face "just to let you know, i know you had a little crush on me, I'm just glad your feelings where the same" i said before walking out of the room making him freeze for a moment before running after for me shouting about what i meant but i laughed pulling him closer to me as i calmed him down.

it was fun seeing Holt but I'm sure that i will have a lot more fun with both Jackson and Holt, this punishment is just a blessing in disguise for me.