☁️ (S) Ruvik x (U) Male Reader ☁️

Ruvik POV

i was walking around my world seeing all of the test subjects that they bring in. they were all useless to me so I turned them to my minions to keep anyone out of my way.

i walked through my old house and saw Sebastian shooting around and making a mess, I wanted to send him away until I saw a wave of (H/C) hair move behind him making me stare in shock until I could see who it was. i couldn't believe my eyes when I saw (M/N), my beloved, was behind him. 

i stared at him as he carried a gun following behind Seb, it looked like he turned into a cop after I disappeared. he was the only one that i let close to me, the only friend that i had and the only other person i loved beside by sister Laura.

i followed them in secret as they went through the rooms finishing my experiments to unlock the door but i couldn't stop staring at my beloved (M/N). he aged to be around my age but he still looked like the day i fell in love with him.

we were playing together in that barn like we did when we were kids, we were so happy back then and i loved him ever since i saw him smile. i was happy that he wasn't with us when the barn was set on fire but i could've wished to have spent more time with him. i looked through his memories when he wasn't looking and he went through so much, he mourned me and blamed himself for not helping me or Laura but i was glad that he wasn't there and i am sure that Laura thinks the same.

they both finally managed to get through the door but i got in front of them and sent Seb away as i took (M/N) somewhere he was going to be safe. i put him to sleep so he wouldn't fight me but I know that if he saw me like this he would feel worse for not helping me more.

i went to a safe area and placed him in a cell to keep him safe and out of danger. i walked out and locked it making sure that he wouldn't get out, I placed wires over it so no one but me can get to him but all that I wanted to do was to hold him and kiss him and tell him how much I missed him but I can't do that until he wakes up.

i continued to watch Seb as the good doctor tried to get out but I stopped him having my pet deal with him as I tried to get Leslie. as I was trying to get him I heard my beloved pound against his cell so I went to see him, excited to see him again.

i went to his cell and made myself look more presentable to my (M/N).

i removed all of the wires and walked in making him stare in shock at seeing me "Ruben?" he asked and I nodded smiling at him "it's good to see you again (M/N)" I said and he started crying so I walked up to him and hugged him making him shakily h...

i removed all of the wires and walked in making him stare in shock at seeing me "Ruben?" he asked and I nodded smiling at him "it's good to see you again (M/N)" I said and he started crying so I walked up to him and hugged him making him shakily hug me back crying as I pet his head "how are you here? what happened to you? i was so broken when you were in that fire and I couldn't help you or Laura" "but I am here now. i will take care of you" I said and but he pulled away "what happened to you? why are you even here in this hellhole" he said and I sadly smiled at him "a group called Mobius made me work for them and forced me to run this machine of theirs and that is where you are now. i never wanted you in this mess but they dragged you here anyway. i promise you when we get out of here I will never leave your side again" "what machine? you aren't making any sense Ruben" he said clearly confused and I know why he is feeling like this "I will explain everything later but rest my dear, I will answer any questions you have for me when we get out of here" I said but when he went to protest i forced him to sleep making him fall into my chest.

i moved him back onto the bed and put the wires back as i went to find another host to take over, i don't think (M/N) would like a child to continue being a lover with.

i found another host that looked like my disguise but minus the scars and i tested him seeing that i was capable with him as well as Leslie making me happy as i took over him but i still went after Leslie to have him follow after me unless he wanted Mobius to follow after him went we get out of here.

after that whole mess was sorted out i waited until everyone was gone before i moved from my pod being careful as i stood up and tested my new body, it was slightly younger but it was a patient that they forced in that shitshow. i moved my body seeing that it was well-built, i had a look at what he was packing and i knew that it would please (M/N). 

i walked up to (M/N) and saw his virtual signs seeing that he got out as well making me smile as i picked him up from the pod. i carried him bridal style as i walked up to Leslie seeing that he was waking up as well, he was terrified but i stared at him and he calmed down, seems like some of my subconscious went to him when he gave himself up to me.

he got out of the pod and looked at (M/N) still sleeping in my arms "safe?" he asked but i shook my head "we will be soon. we will have to go and hide but with my darling we will all be safe" i said making him nod as i looked at Sebastian as he was still alive and unconscious "let us go Leslie, the detective will be waking up soon" i said and he nodded letting us walk out.

i made all of the police officers not see us as we walked out and disappeared into the crowd of the city.

i was going to do everything in my power to keep both Leslie and (M/N) safe, i know that he cares for the boy so i will continue to keep an eye on him but i will make sure that Mobius pays for what they did to me and my darling (M/N). someway, somehow, i will get my revenge on them.