☁️ (S) Stardust Cookie x (U) Male Reader ☁️

(M/N) POV

i was walking around my home waiting for my boyfriend to show up. he was traveling around with Space Doughnut cookie seeing the kingdom as i was making everything for dinner.

i was humming and dancing around to the music on my phone having a fun time as i was cooking and baking.

i was having a mini dance party until i felt arms around my waist making me jump but i turned around and saw Stardust Cookie smiling at me as i smiled back "you scared me" "I'm sorry darling but you looked so peaceful dancing around" he said making me smile and kissed his cheek making his cheeks go darker a bit as he blushed "well i would love a dancing partner but i don't know who to ask" i said acting sad but he chuckled turning me around to face him as he smiled at me "well I'm not much for dancing but i will swipe you off your feet" he said before dancing around making me laugh as he was spinning me around dancing to a soft song that we both love.

he was dancing me around the kitchen smiling and holding me close as i melted into his touch almost burning the food but Stardust Cookie saved it in time as i got everything ready for us to eat.

i plated it up and sat at the table with him pouring some wine for us as we had a wonderful dinner. Stardust Cookie told me everything that amazed him and Space Doughnut making me smile as he was so interested in a lot of things that i said that i would help him with them making him really happy at that loving the idea.

we finished up with dinner and i pulled out dessert making him stare as i made pie for us. he took a bite of it and he loved it, i had to stop him from eating the whole pie by himself but that just shows how much he loved it.

we finished with that and we went to relax sitting in front of the TV and watching some movies. i was snuggling into Stardust Cookie as he wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him as we watched the movie laughing and enjoying the silence between us.

it was getting late and we started to head to bed. we changed into a pair of pajamas but as i removed my shirt i felt a kiss on my shoulder making me giggle as he continued to kiss my shoulders tickling me as i was laughing feeling his smile on my skin before he let me finish changing.

we both laid in bed and cuddled relaxing into each other's touch as i was laying on his chest. i love it when we are close to each other and he loves it just as much. he mentioned that every time we are apart he always felt like running back to me just to wrap me up in his arms and hold me as tight as possible which i found cute.

i looked up at him and saw his sleeping face, he looked so at peace that i couldn't help but smile. he told me about his past and i know that he felt so lonely but he did say that me being close to him makes him feel at home so just him saying that to me makes me the happiest person ever.

i snuggled into his chest feeling a kiss on my forehead as i smiled happy that i have a man like him as my boyfriend feeling wonderful as i went to sleep with him close in my arms.