☁️ (U) 1010 x (S) Male Reader ☁️

(M/N) POV

i was walking around the 1010 mansion. it was a day off for me so i was just seeing if the boys were here so i could hang out with them.

i walked into the living room and found Purlhew (blue) sitting on the couch playing on his phone. i smirked and sneaked behind the couch to scare him.

i moved behind him and he was none the wiser as i smiled watching him until i jumped out shouting making him scream so loud as he fell off of the couch making me laugh "you asshole!" he shouted as i continued to laugh moving around to help him up "sorry babe but you made it too easy, i couldn't help myself" i said making him pout as he looked cute, i kissed his cheek making his cheeks glow blue as i smirked at him "you always look cute when you blush, i like it better when we are having fun alone together" i said making him glow blue more as he looked away "(M/N), what if the others heard" "they know how much i love it when you all blush in your own colors. it makes me fall in love with you all more" i said making him look at me as the others walked in "your such a sweet talker (M/N), kinda makes me jealous that we have to share you" "if you kept him to yourself then we would just have to steal him from you Zimelu" Eloni (green) said as Zimelu (red) glared at him "well he likes it when we are alone together more then you Eloni" "well i at least know how to not keep everyone awake with how loud you are Zimelu" Eloni countered as they glared at each other while Haym (yellow) walked up to us "did (M/N) scare you again? you need to keep an eye out for him more often" he said making Purlhew pout "i was watching going through some comments plus you know how quiet he can be when he wants too!" he said annoyed with me scaring him but i smiled kissing his forehead "i said that i was sorry. how about i make it up to you later tonight?" i asked only for him to blush more with some steam coming off of him "he would love that darling but make sure that he can rest afterwards, he have practice in the morning" Rin (white) said appearing behind Haym as i chuckled nodding "i will but will Neon J. mind if i come and watch you practice?" i asked with a glint in my eye as Rin and others blushed with Eloni and Zimelu finally stop their argument hearing that question "maybe but he will most likely put you in a cage to stop from being a perv around us, he still thinks that you are a dirty man that wants to corrupt us" "oh but i only helped to corrupt you more with all of the dirty ways we have fun. i remember a few times of you calling me master as i tied you up" i said making Rin glow bright white as the others blushed with that thought going into their heads "i told you not to say that out loud!" "oh but you looked so beautiful that i couldn't help but remind you how unholy you are. all of you have a side of you that Neon J. didn't know he programmed into you all" i said making them blush brightly as i chuckled knowing that they were all kinky in their own ways and oh boy did they love to try out some new things.

they finally calmed down for us to sit onto the couch and watch a few movies. they fought about who would sit next to me which they did rock, paper, scissors only for Rin and Eloni to win snuggling into me as i chuckled seeing the others sulk but sat down for us to watch some movies.

we had a relaxing day together. Neon J. hated that i was close to his boys but i just smiled at him as they cuddled into me. he hates my guts thinking that I'm a bad influence for them but he loves the loves too much to forbid them from seeing me, when he mentioned it one time the boys were so upset that they would do anything making him take back what he said. the boys just love me that much and all i did was talk with them like they were just normal people.

the boys are the best and learning more about them just makes me so happy seeing them act so differently without their fans watching them. they are just the most wonderful people that i have met and i will continue to love them no matter what everything thinks, the boys were mine and mine alone to love as much as i want.