🍋 (S) Nightcrawler x (U) Male Reader 🍋

requested by Kurtis628

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt POV

i was walking around the manor talking with Scott about our relationships "so how have things been with your boyfriend? does he know about you being a mutant?" he asked and i nodded smiling "he does and he was, very happy about it" i said smiling with my tail swaying as he nodded seemed good with that answer.

but really when (M/N) saw my tail he was playing with it while i had a boner the whole time, it's surprising how sensitive it is when he is touching it. he welcomed me being a mutant after we knew each other for months before i showed him. all that i can say is that he is really enjoying the tail when we are alone.

we continued to talk as i wanted to get more advice on how to continue a relationship as i wasn't all that good with them since being with (M/N) is my first time. Scott was in a relationship with Jean for as long as i have met them so asking him is the better choice of the guys who would give me good advice and not mess with me.

we talked about some ideas for dates that (M/N) would enjoy after telling him what he liked and some trips and places i could take him too which helped me understand it a bit more. 

i said bye to him as i went off to my room and sat on my bed going onto my phone and started to text (M/N) about a movie that i thought he would like. we talked more about it and we got a date making me happy.

i went off to get myself ready as i wanted (M/N) to enjoy the date while we are out. i changed into a clean pair of clothes and put on my watch that changes me to look human, people don't like mutants all that much so this is a good way for me to go outside and be human for a while.

i ran out of the manor and teleported to where i said to meet up. i walked out of the bush that i landed in and saw (M/N) standing their waiting for me, i brushed off as many leaves as i could before walking up to him "hello (M/N)" i said making him look at me and smiled chuckling "hi Kurt, love the green on you" he said making me blush as he moved closer to me and picked off some leaves that i missed "sorry" "don't be sorry but make sure that no one sees you use your powers ok?" he said and i nod making him smile before he grabbed my arm hugging it while smiling at me "shall we get to the movie?" he asked and i nod smiling at him as we walked off to the theatre.

we paid for our tickets to watch (F/M/N) (favorite movie name) and we walked in and went to our seats seeing that they were at the far back. we walked up the stairs and sat down watching as more people came and it seemed like it was just us 2 at the far back away from everyone. i don't know why (M/N) picked these seats but he seemed happy to get them.

the movie started and we were watching it through the trailers. i put my arm around his shoulders as he leaned closer to me until the movie started to play.

i was watching it when i felt a hand on my crouch making me blush as i looked at it seeing that (M/N) was moving it around making me grip the seat harder as (M/N) smirked seeing my reaction "(M/N), we can't do this here" i said as he smirked at me "this is why i picked the far back seats. no one can see us and it is louder here too. everyone being in the front rows is just better luck for us" he said as he reached over and turned my watch off making me turn back to my blue furry self. 

i was nervous with us being caught but at the same time i was excited about it for some reason "then what are you planning on doing?" i asked but when those words left my mouth he bent down and up did my pants making me blush as he licked my dick causing it start to stand as i moaned but i covered my mouth to make sure that no one else could hear.