☁️ (S) Sephiroth x (U) Male Reader ☁️

Sephiroth POV

i was standing outside of my home watching the sky turn from red to blue as the sun rose for a new day.

i was standing there relaxing as my eyes were closed until i felt arms snake around my chest making me chuckle feeling a warmth lay on my back as i reached up to one of the hands holding me "morning darling" i said making the person behind me groan "it's too early to be up. come back to bed with me" he mumbled in my back as i knew that he was still sleepy so i smiled turning around and seeing my darling (M/N) standing there looking tired with his (S/C) skin showing over the loose bathrobe he was wearing with his (H/C) hair messy in all directions.

i pulled (M/N) closer to me as he lent into my touch as i smiled at him "how did you sleep darling?" i asked but he groaned "better if you come back to bed with me" he said as i smiled at him "alright darling, we'll go back to bed for a few more hours" i said making him hum happily as he melted more into me "i would like that" he said making me chuckled leaning down and kissing his forehead.

i moved my arms around him until i held him in a bridal hold seeing his cute face snuggled into my shoulder as i walked back into the manor. it was a large estate but with (M/N) he made it feel more lively then it being abandoned, it felt like it was so sad and cold but (M/N) just brought in that type of warm to have everything feel like it was really a home.

i walked up to our room seeing that it was grand but i never thought more about it as i walked up to the king sized bed. i laid him down in it as i moved to lay down in it as well feeling him snuggle into my chest sighing as he relaxed into me making me chuckle as i pet his head watching him relax more until he fell to sleep.

i watched him sleeping against me, his chest rising and falling, his hair resting against my own with his head on my skin listening to my heart beat. it was so calming being around him that i couldn't think of anything else.

i carefully sat up moving (M/N) more onto my chest as i reached for one of the books that i had on my nightstand and picked one up to read while i let my darling rest.

i combed my hand through his hair making him moan in his sleep melting more into me as i smiled watching him fondly. just being around him made me forget about everything and just want to live in the moment with just me and darling together.

i continued to read my book until i felt (M/N) move against me making me move the book and see that he was opening his eyes blinking them a few times before looking up to me "morning honey" he said sitting up as i smield putting the book down "good morning darling. did that feel better?" i asked and he nodded "much better. with you next to me i just get the best night sleep" he said making me smile and kiss him as he melted into it "i love hearing you say that darling. how about we go downstairs and make breakfast" "sounds lovely" he said making me smile. i picked him up in a bridal hold again making him giggle as i took us downstairs to start making breakfast.

we moved around each other as we were making food with me sneaking kisses from him as he smiled at me until we were done sitting down to eat it. i was enjoying this moment as we relaxed together.

the whole day it was just me and my darling relaxing together with me watching him being so adorable it makes me just want to hold him close and never want to let him go.

my darling is the one that i smile around, the only one that makes me truly show my emotions around someone who makes me feel the most human and i couldn't tell him enough how much i love him.