💦 (S) Jigen x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by kirby2409

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jigen POV

i was tired after a job that we just finished and i just wanted to crash on a bed and sleep.

Lupin booked us a room for the night at this place. i never heard of it but i couldn't care less as we walked up to it.

i stared at it before glaring at Lupin as he smiled "Lupin. what is this?" i asked as we were standing outside of a fucking love hotel "this was the only place that would take us in for the night and sorry but they only had 2 rooms left so we will have to room with someone" he said smiling like the little shit he was "fine. my and (M/N) will room" i said making Lupin smile more while Goemon looked indifferent as we walked in and got our room keys.

we walked into our room and (M/N) walked up to the bed and sat down on it. the whole room was dimly lit and there was a small cabinet that i didn't want to know what was in it while everything was shades of pink and red like it was setting the mood for some couple to come in for the night.

the bed was rounded with a curtain framing around it that was see-through for no damn reason. a bathroom was connected to the room that i just hope inside isn't as moody "I'm going to take a shower" "ok. I'll wait until you are done" (M/N) said as i walked in, it was still moody but at least it was brighter so you could fucking see.

i removed my clothes and hopped into the shower cleaning myself off but i couldn't help but think to when me and (M/N) first met. it was one of our heists and we saw him stealing like we were. one look at him and i was sold. it took time for him to open up to me before we started to go out and the first date was a heist we did together, stupid, but seeing that thrilled look in his eyes made it feel amazing.

i jumped into the shower and get cleaned up as i was tired but as i was showering i heard the door open. i looked over to the door seeing that (M/N) walked in as well fully naked as i could see all of the bite marks i gave him the last time we fucked "care if i joined you?" he asked and i smirked "come on in darling" i said making a smirk appear on his face.

he got into the shower with me and i stared at his back seeing all of the beautiful marks i left on him. he looked so beautiful as i watched his pulp ass moving slightly "you seem to be enjoying this attention" he said grabbed his hips as he hummed "whatever do you mean?" he asked being all innocent before pushing his ass against my dick making me groan as i thrust into him making him moan as i smirked seeing his reaction "what did you take before coming in here?" i asked seeing that he was a whole lot more sensitive then before "some chocolates that would make you horny, i didn't see the brand but do you like it?" he asked shaking under me as i grew hard "i hope you saved some cause you aren't going to get any sleep" i said as he moaned shivering under me as i thrust between his ass cheeks making him moan holding onto the shower wall to keep himself upright.

i was growing harder and i saw that his ass was just begging to be fucked by his dick. i pulled away a bit before i lined up my dick to his ass and pushed in harshly making him moan loudly as i ground into him making him whimper under me as i watched him struggling to stay upright after i pushed it into him.

i slowly pulled out of him and slammed into him again making him moan loudly. i repeated the action over and over again making him moan under me being a mess as he rolled his hips wanting more but i didn't let him as he was whimpering under me.

i thrust into him again and he moaned loudly shaking harshly as i watched him seeing him shaking until it clicked in my head that he just came "more~" i heard him say before looking back at me looking so damn sexy "i want more~ make me your cum dump Jigen~" he said and the way he called my name made me want to snap but i continued myself "alright darling, as you wish" i said before snapping my hips forward making him moan loudly as i was pounding into him as the water was hitting us making it so much easier to slam into him as he was moaning loudly.