☁️ (U) Link x (S) Male Reader ☁️

Requested by eeveesunfl

Link POV

i was sleeping in my bed as i groaned waking up as the sun hit my face.

i sat up and stretched my arms open as i moaned feeling myself wake up putting my hands on the bed and feeling around only to feel my boyfriend (M/N) not next to me. i looked over and saw that his spot of empty making me wonder where he was as i got out of bed and put on my clothes for the day.

i walked downstairs only to blush seeing (M/N) in the kitchen cooking breakfast without his shirt on looking like he just finished his workout as he was slightly sweaty but that could be for when he finished cleaning himself up but my mind was running laps when i was watching his toned muscles on his back as claw marks were littered all over his back from last night when we had our fun.

(M/N) noticed me and smiled at me as i blushed more "morning darling. breakfast is ready so sit at the table alright" he said turning back to plate up the food as i walked up to the dining table and sat down the best i could with my back hurting slightly but i was alright as (M/N) plated the food in front of me kissing my forehead as i smiled "hope i wasn't too rough with you last night" 'you were alright, I'm sorry if i dug my nails into you too hard' i signed to him as he smiled sitting across from me "I'm alright but you looked like you were on cloud nine, i would love to see that look on your face more often" he said making me blush 'then we wouldn't be able to get anything done' "that is what I'm on" he said smirking as i blushed so much i was red all over making him chuckle "eat up and we can get to getting the chores done" he said and i nod as we started to eat.

i was happy with (M/N) as he planted kisses on me as we went around doing chores but i could go anywhere near the chickens as they love to attack me which always got a laugh from (M/N) as i pout at him.

we got them all done after a few hours and i was relaxing into (M/N) on the sofa with (M/N) reading a book as i laid on his chest. i could just stay like this for hours, laying on top of (M/N) as i melt into his chest as he played with my hair making want to curl up and take a nap on him.

i was almost asleep when (M/N) closed his book making me groan as he tried to sit up "sorry honey but i need to make dinner" he said so i looked at the clock and saw that it was late making me surprised that it was so late but i grumbled getting off of him as he smiled kissing my forehead as he stood up and went to make dinner for the both of us.

i stayed sitting on the sofa reading one of the books that we had before (M/N) called me to come and eat os i walked up and saw that it was roasted duck making me happy as we sat down and ate making me happy as it was delicious but when we finished (M/N) stood up making me wonder where he was going but he went into the kitchen and pulled out apple pie making my mouth water as he cut a piece for me and served it to me making me wolf it down as he laughed watching me as he knows that apples are my favorite food.

we finished eating and we relaxed for the rest of the night making me happy as i cuddled up to (M/N) as he wrapped his arms around me holding close as i loved being this close to him.

at some point i fell to sleep on him but when i woke up again (M/N) was placing me in bed so i looked up at him seeing him smiling at me "sorry, did i wake you?" he asked but i shook my head as he smiled "that's good. i just wanted you to be comfy when you fell to sleep" he said but i lifted up my hands 'but i was comfy on you' i signed making him smile and kiss me "i know so let me lay down with you so we can cuddle ok" he said and i nod watching him as he walked around to his side and climbed in laying down as he pulled me close to him making me melt into his touch as i closed my eyes and fell to sleep feeling his warmth on me, i felt him petting my hair as i leaned more into him just falling more in love with him as i went to sleep just enjoying everything that (M/N) is doing to me.

thank you for the request! i hope that it was to your liking and please request anything that you want to read next :3