🍋 (U) Sparkling Cookie x (S) Male Reader 🍋

if you are all wondering all Cookie run characters will be human so you don't have to worry about doing anything with a cookie so I just wanted to make that clear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was at Sparkling Cookie's bar as he invited everyone in the kingdom to come and have a fancy dress party which i was more than willing to wear.

i walked into his bar wearing a (F/C) suit that looked a bit tight around my chest but i was alright with it as i looked around i saw Sparkling Cookie talking with some of the others and i stared at him from afar seeing his shirt was open revealing part of his chest looking like a million bucks but i stared at his neck seeing that he covered the marks that i left on him making me smirk as i took a glass of champagne and mingled around with the guests as they were enjoying themselves.

i saw him sitting at the bar by himself as some bartenders were serving drinks letting him enjoy himself, i walked up and sat down next to him making him turn and smile at me as i smiled at him "hope that you are enjoying yourself" he said taking a sip of his drink as i smiled "i am, i hope that you are enjoying yourself as well, especially after what we did last night" i said watching him choke slightly on his drink as i smirked at him "(M/N)!" he whispered at me but i chuckled leaning close to his ear "what? you loved it when i was fucking you raw" i said to him with a deeper voice as his face grew red making me chuckle "darling, i thought we talked about you reminding me of that when we are in public" "or what? are you going to punish me?" i asked making him blush but a smirk came across his face "i will. after all of the guests leave i will taking control tonight" he said making me chuckle "as you wish dear" i said making him smile as we continued on with the party.

everyone went home and Sparkling Cookie paid the staff that helped him so it was just the 2 of us. i walked up to him and he turned to me as i smiled "have your fun darling" i said making him smirk and jump into my arms making me hook my arms under his legs as he wrapped his arms around my head pulling me into a kiss making me kiss him back.

i pushed him against the wall feeling him grinding against me as i was feeling hot and bothered until he pulled away "upstairs" he managed to say before going back to kissing me so i walked upstairs to his living room and flipped up onto his couch so i was laying on the cushions and he was still on my lap grinding into me as he moaned into the kiss making me want to just take over and fuck him but i am letting him have his fun until he says otherwise.

he pulled away from the kiss panting as i watched him. he lowered his coat off his shoulders letting it fall against my legs with his chest rise and fall with his boner being very clear in his pants. he ground against me rubbing his ass on my dick making me groan as he smirked "are you feeling hard darling?~" he asked acting sly but i smirked "oh darling, you best play this game carefully or else you wouldn't be able to keep wearing those clothes for any longer" i said before he smirked leaning towards me "you wouldn't dare" he said but i smirked reaching my hands to his ass and grabbed his pants ripping them apart making him blush harshly as his asshole was free "you prick!" he shouted but i chuckled "you said i wouldn't dare and i did" i said making him grumble but he moaned as i thrust into him making him moan as i could feel his as twitching against my clothed dick "you sound so needy. are you sure you don't want to me to make you cum" i asked making him look down at me, he was thinking about it but he was stubborn about it wanting his fun first "after i got something for myself and then you can fuck me into this couch until the next morning" he said making my dick twitch at that idea and he chuckled feeling it against him.

he moved off of me and rotated around until his ass was in my face as his face was at my crouch. he unzipped my pants and my dick swung out hitting him in the face as he stared at it like it was a delicious snack.

he wrapped his lips around my dick making me groan as he was sucking on my dick like it was a lollipop. he was sucking my dick like he was trying to milk it dry as i groaned but i thought of giving him the same treatment.

i grabbed his ass and parted the cheeks seeing his asshole twitch as he moaned on my dick before i stuck my tongue into his ass making him gasp as i was eating his ass out making him shake, weak in the knees, as he was moaning so much that he had to remove his mouth on my dick to catch his breath but i was not letting him move as i was making sure that his ass was ready for when i was going fuck him.

he was moving his hips so much that i had to hold him still making him whine and whimper as i wasn't letting him get the friction that he wanted but as i stuck my tongue deeper into him he moaned loudly making me smirk as he shivered with a wet patch appearing on his crouch showing that he came "darling~ i haven't even gotten my dick inside of you and yet you came?~" i asked making him shiver as i chuckled against before grabbing his waist and lifting him up moving him around as his back would be on my chest as he was still in a daze from when he came "what are you?-" he asked but i slammed my dick into him making him scream in pleasure as i smirked at his reaction.

his legs were bent on either side of me with his arms around my shoulders moaning as i rammed into him. he sounded like a whore getting a good fuck after a long day but he looked gorgeous as i was ramming into his ass.

he screamed into my ear as i hit his prostate making me smirk as i aimed for it every time making him scream louder and louder until he came into his pants again as i continued to fuck him. 

he was begging me to continue fucking him, begging me to make him cum again and again so i gave him that wish making him cum so much in his pants that it was too much for him.

i was ramming into him faster and harder making him moan in my ear until i felt that knot in my stomach telling me that i was going to cum soon so i fucked him harder making him moan louder and louder until i came inside of him making him scream in pleasure as he came again making him gasp and twitch feeling me fill his ass with all of my cum that he was in a daze.

we were panting as he was trying to pull himself back together as i watched him "how are you feeling?" i asked as he turned to look at me "I'm feeling great. can't feel my legs but that was amazing" he panted out making me chuckle.

i helped him stand up and carried him into the shower to get cleaned up, i was holding him close to me as we got cleaned up before we changed into something comfortable.

i carried him to bed and held him close to me as he fell to sleep in my arms, i held him close to me as i pet his hair watching him snuggle into me as i smiled just loving this simple moment with my darling.