☁️ (U) Bakugou x (S) Male Reader ☁️

requested by river0555

thank you for the request and i hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was walking down to my class as i was bored out of my mind. i turned the corner and bumped into the angry pomeranian of class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugou.

he growled at me with his hands sparking readying to hit me but i smirked at him "what is a cute thing like you walking around all alone? you know that someone could sweep you off your feet" i said causing his face to get confused "the fuck?" "well i am just stating facts. you look so cute when you are angry" i said only to get blasted in the face which my quirk stopped, having powers over barriers is a good thing with a firey cutie like him.

i kept my barrier up as he continued to blast it with me keeping a smirk on my face seeing his face was red, if it was because of anger or embarrassment i don't know but he looked cute either way.

i put barriers over his hands stopping his quirk as he was angry about it but i pulled him closer to me as he looked up at me panting from all of that work and i couldn't help myself "i love that look but i would much rather see that look in bed" i said making his face get red as he shouted hitting me with the barriers on his hands but i pulled him close to my chest as i held his chin in my hand looking him look at me "how about this? have dinner with me and i will let you do whatever you want to me. I'm sure you would love that" i said causing him blush with steam coming out of his head "why are you so fucking cocky like this?" he demanded but i smirked at him "because someone as adorable as you makes me like this but if you were my boyfriend i would treating you like a princess" i said making him grumble but he glared at me "fine but your paying for it!" "i was already planning on that. I'll pick you up at 6 darling~" i said making him blush more as i moved away from him removing the barriers as i went to class as i was late already.

later that night  i picked up Bakugou from the dorms and took him out to dinner like i said and it looked like he was having a good time mainly because he didn't blast at anyone or shout so that was a good sign that he was enjoying himself.

i took him out to the arcade afterward and he was happy with being able to let out any anger with wack a mole so he could hit that and not someone else. i won him a hedgehog plush that he shouted at me for but when i tried to take it from him he held it close to him saying that it was his causing me to smile.

we walked back in and Mina was teasing Bakugou about our date only for him to shout and blast at her but i covered her in a barrier before i took him to his room.

he was walking into it and i went to walk to my room but my shirt was pulled making me stumble back turning to look at him only for him to slam his lips against mine making me freeze until he pulled away "we don't speak of this" he said as i stared at him in awe but i smirked pulling him close to me as i leaned to his lips "only if you want to go out again as my boyfriend" i said as he stared at my lips "only if you kiss me asshole" he said making me smirk as i kissed him but this time it was more passionate and slow making him melt into my touch as kept him upright.

we pulled away and i smirked seeing his pink face "i love seeing that face on you" "well if you keep up with those kisses you will be seeing it more" he said smirking back causing me to chuckle "well i can't wait to see it more often then" i said kissing him again before i pulled away letting him get some rest as i walked off to my room.

we continued dating as boyfriends and he was more affectionate to me, he reminds me of a feral cat that is only nice to one person but i didn't mind as i was able to see Bakugou being so cute whenever i want and i love him for it.

again thank you for the request and please comment anymore requests you have for me! :3