🍋 (U) Kurt x (S) Male Reader 🍋

this is in the x X-Men Evolution series. you have the powers of plants, and you use them at your will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

I was walking around school heading to my next class when I saw my boyfriend Kurt, he was laughing with Spyke and joking with him with their backs turned to me so I smiled and sneaked over to them.

i made sure that neither of them could see me until I grabbed their shoulders, making them shout and jump in shock as I burst into laughter, making them turn to me "not cool, dude!" Spyke said, but I continued to laugh "I couldn't help it! you make it way too easy!" I said through my laughter as Kurt glared at me making me calm down "don't be like that baby" i said only making him huff turning away making me sigh as I moved closer to his ear "how about I make it up to you tonight? everyone will be out of the house and I can work you up real nice" I said in a deep voice he loves making his cheeks turn red as I smiled moving away from him before walking away leaving him blushing as Spyke was wondering what I said to him.

we finished up with school, and I was smirking at Kurt as he was still blushing. we got back to the manor, and I was waiting for everyone to leave as they were going out for something, but I wasn't paying attention to them as they went out.

we sat on the couch with Kurt sitting silently next to me until i got word from the plants that they were gone making me smirk glancing at him as he blushed more "so have you thought about my proposal?" I asked, smirking as I saw that he looked away as his blue pointy ears were darker as he nodded "then shall I give us something that will make it better for us? i remember that you had a fun time with that flower" I said only making steam come from his head "m-maybe we can have a little bit" he mumbled only for me to smirk more as I moved closer to him as he finally turned to me as I had that flower I was talking about on my shoulder "then shall we get started my dear?" I asked, and he nodded, smelling the flower as I saw that tent grow in his pants as I smirked.

i moved my hands to his waist and pulled him closer to me as I pulled him into a kiss, making him moan as he wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. i moved him onto my lap making him moan as he moved his hips grinding against me as I groaned letting him do whatever he wanted as the flower on my shoulder blew pollen at us making us both hard as a rock before it went away.

we grinded against each other for a while until I hooked my arms under his legs and picked him up, he wrapped his legs around my waist with his tail around my leg as I walked off to our room.

I kicked the door closed and walked over to my bed, laying him down on it, and kept kissing him as he was bucking his hips to make mire fiction. I love it when he acts like an animal in heat.

I pulled away from him making him whine but I smirked moving my hands under his shirt and pushing it over his head removing it as I was just as hard as he was but I had better control while Kurt was quickly losing his mind to lust.

i licked and sucked on his nipples making him moan as twisted the other nipple with my hand while my free hand trailed down his stomach to his crotch making him gasp as i moved his jeans out of the way so i could grab his dick. i pumped it up and down making him shake and pant as I smirked loving his reaction as his dick was leaking all over my hand as I pulled away showing it "you must have had a good sniff of that flower. tell me dear, how much do you want to get fucked?" I asked and he shivered as I spoke in my deep voice seeing that his dick twitched "I want it so bad. i want you to use me as a toy but just please fuck me" he whined as I chuckled seeing how needed he was "can I use my vines?" I asked as he nodded making me smile as I had some vines show up and move around him removing his clothes as I did the same to myself seeing his blue skin shaking against the vines with how sensitive he was feeling.

i had the vines wrap around his knees and pulled his legs open as I tied his arms behind his back with a vine wrapping around his throat like a collar.

i moved in between his legs and saw that his asshole was twitching begging to be rammed into making me enjoy that thought. i positioned my dick to his asshole and pushed in quickly having it go into him fully making him arch his back and moan loudly as his legs shook but the vines kept them in place as I stayed like that for a while for him to get used to me but with the way his hips were moving wanting me to move, i grabbed his waist and pulled out before slamming back into him making him throw his head back and moan as i continued to fuck him like how he likes.

i kept fucking him as he was moaning his pretty little head off, i loved hearing him moan like that. turning into a slut for my dick as i fuck his ass until he can't walk or speak for a week.

i slammed into him again and he came panting and shaking as i smirked as he was shaking so much looking up at me with hearts in his eyes making me start to pound into him. he was moaning loudly as i was showing his ass no mercy. i pulled the vine around his neck as pulled him into a kiss as he moaned twitching and shaking as i was fucking him feeling his walls clench down around me making me groan but i kept fucking him swallowing all of his moans as he was just letting me enjoy myself.

i thrust into him as deep as i could and came making him moan loudly feeling me fill him up but i pulled out and flipped him over moving the vines on his knees to lift his ass to me while his top half laid on the bed looking back at me as i pushed back into him feeling my hot cum in his ass as he moaned and gasped as i pounded into his ass again.

i pulled the vine around his neck forcing him to sit up until his back was against my chest as i placed my hand on his hip "look at that pretty bulge Kurt. seeing me fuck you like this is wonderful insist it?" i said and he looked down seeing my dick move in and out of him as i saw his dick twitch more making me happy "its wonderful" he moaned out making me pull the vine making him moan "what was that?" i asked and he shivered "its wonderful daddy. i love feeling Daddy's dick in my ass and having daddy's cum filling my ass" he moaned making me chuckle thrusting harshly into him as he was moaning louder "good boy" i growled making him shiver.

i slammed into him again and again making him gasp out moans as I pulled the vine making him moan as I made sure that he would be able to feel my dick even after I pull out of him.

i slammed into him and came into him as he whined cumming onto the sheets as I chuckled seeing that he was twitching and clenching down on my dick as I watched him grinding against me more as i smiled knowing that we wouldn't be able to get any sleep tonight.

i made sure that he was able to wasn't able to sleep at all that night. i pumped him with so much cum that he was dry cumming at the end.

i told Xavier that Kurt was sick so he wouldn't have to go to school and he let me stay with him, I'm thankful he didn't look through my mind to see me remembering that night.

i went back to our room and saw him fast asleep with the covers over him covering his tired body that was littered in marks that the vines left behind but his fur is able to cover them all well. i put one of my shirts over him and a pair of shorts on him in case anyone came in and saw him, the only one that can see him naked is me and i savoured that sight every time i see it.

i climbed into bed with him and pulled him closer to me, he melted into my touch as i held him close.  i played with his hair as I went to sleep tired after all of the fun that we had but I am so happy that he is the one that I have by my side even if he hates me for it when he wakes up.