💦 (S) Demiurge x (U) Male Reader 💦

you and Demiurge were both created as a couple and he went into heat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demiurge POV

I was walking on my level getting everything that lord Ainz wanted me to do until I started to feel warm, I don't feel sick but I felt warm and a tent formed in my pants making me groan as I quickly figured out that I was in heat.

i quickly walked out of the room and went to where my beloved was. he was playing with the twins but as I walked up to him, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. he shouted in protest but smelling my heat made him shut up as I quickly took us to our room.

i went in and locked the door as I don't need anyone interrupting us.

i walked up to the bed and through him onto the bed, he looked up at me as I started to removed my suit with my tail swifting side to side excited to have him help me with my heat.

he followed my actions removing his clothes as well and I stared at his beautiful body that was made just for me to look at. i crawled over him and captured his lips in a kiss making him moan as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me deeper to him, i trailed my hand down his (S/C) skin making him shiver as i got to his entrance. i pushed a finger in making him moan as i pushed my finger more into him as he was moaning into the kiss letting me devour them like they were the thing keeping me alive, which they were as i lived to hear him moan.

i continued to finger him as he bucked his hips wanting more as I couldn't help but to chuckle "eager are we?" "your the one in heat plus you know i like it rough" he said with a smirk as i growled leaning close to his neck as he shivered "i want to make sure that you can keep up as i won't stop until my heat stops" i said making him blush hard but smirked "then you better give me everything you got" he said making me growl as i pulled out my fingers and rammed my dick into his ass making him gasp with his back arched as i started to pound him making him moan as i was hitting his prostate directly.

i know his body, i know how to make him happy, how to make him relaxed and how to make him squirm under me and i plan on making him scream my name for the whole tomb to hear that he is only for me.

i continued to pound into him as he was moaning loudly making me smile and go to his neck kissing and biting his neck as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him as I loved it going deeper into him as he moan louder as I felt his walls cling to me as I smiled loving how tight he is, how he was trying to make me cum into his ass which i gladly did.

i pushed into him getting as deep as i could and came making him moan as he came as well. he was panting trying to catch his breath but i started to pound into him again making him moan as he was sensitive after he came. 

i continued to pound into him feeling my cum moving around in his ass as we moaned loving that feeling. he wrapped his legs around my waist pulling me deeper into him as he moaned from the feeling.

i gripped his waist as he moaned as I dug my nails into his skin as my tail rubbed against his leg making him shiver as his eyes rolled to the back of his head arching his back and gasping as he came again squeezing me as I came into him again making him moan.

i flipped him over so his back was facing me as I pushed back into him and pounded him again making him arch his back pushing me more into him as I moved his waist back and forth making him moan as he grabbed onto the covers letting me enjoy him fully as I watched him turn into a mess under me.

i pounded into him over and over as he came under me clinging onto me as I came into his ass. 

i kept to my word and continued to fuck him for 7 days straight making him my own personal cumdump. he was a complete mess under me twitching, shaking and literally fucked out of his mind.

after my heat was settled I treated him well for all of the mess I did but the next time I go into heat I will do it all over again