🍋 (U) Zuko x (S) Male Reader 🍋

Zuko POV

i walk looking over my desk at all of the documents that i had put off for a while.

i groaned looking through them as it was driving me crazy. the doors to the room opened and i ignored them "what business do you have?" i asked exhausted only hearing a huff in response "well if that is the attitude I'm going to get then i will leave" they said and i knew their voice.

i stood up from my chair and ran over to them causing them to laugh as i hugged them close "this is how i was hoping you would react. how are you doing with all that paperwork" he asked only to chuckle as i groaned "i want to burn it to be done with it all" "but you can't because they are important" he said making me groan more as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close as i melted into his skin "how about this darling. you get as much paperwork you can do done by tonight and i will give you a massage, how does that sound?" he said making me like that idea "fine but you better keep up with your promise" i said looking at him as he smiled "i always do" he said kissing my forehead as i sighed relaxing into him "alright. I'll do the stupid paperwork" "and hopefully you won't put it off for so long again or else this will happen again" he said making me glare at him but he smiled kissing my eye as i sighed knowing that this is the only way that he could get me to stop being stubborn.

i went back to the paperwork as he left to give me time to deal with all of it. i was temped to just burn it and say that i was done with it but he knows me too well, the last time i did that i was strapped to the bed with every toy we had either on or in me on max as a cock cage was on me. i couldn't cum for the whole day from morning to night for punishment and (M/N) covered for why i wasn't there. he made it up to me but i would never want to feel like that again, it was so damn painful.

i shuttered at that thought before i went back to my work as i know that my back would be killing me after it.

hours went by and i finally got through a lot of it before it got dark. i groaned arching my back as it was feeling stiff "(M/N) better kept to his promise, i need him to make it worth doing all of this" i groaned as i stood up and walked out of the room.

i walked into our room and sat down onto the bed sighing as i wanted to soak in a bath. 

i felt hands over my shoulders rubbing them gently as i sighed relaxing into them "honey, did you finish with your work? you didn't burn it did you?" he asked but i just relaxed into him "i did. i finished almost all of it and i didn't burn it" i said making him chuckle as he dug his fingers into a knot i had in my shoulder as i moaned feeling a bit of pressure come off of me "that's good darling. get undressed and i can give you that massage i promised you" he said and i nodded getting up and got undressed into a simple robe.

i laid down on our bed as (M/N) sat on the backs of my legs as he rubbed his hands on my back, pushing his hands into my skin releasing all of the pressure i felt from being hunched over all day.

i moaned feeling myself relax as (M/N)'s touch was so light it made it feel amazing that i wanted to fall to sleep.

i closed my eyes relaxing more until i felt him grabbing my ass making me blush as he moved his hands under the robe and grabbed it more making me cover my mouth as i shivered feeling myself getting hard "darling. you did good not burning all of that paperwork. i want to give you a reward for being such a good boy~" he said as i moaned, i am so weak when he calls me a good boy, it really took my by surprise how much i love it when he praises me, i just turn into mush when he says that I'm a good boy.

he rubbed his thumb over my asshole making me moan as he chuckled "so sensitive. are you still feeling the effects from the last time we had fun~" he asked and i blushed remembering the sex we had a few days earlier. he used some of our toys and fucked me while i was overstimulated by them all but it felt amazing as he made sure that i was alright.

i let out a breathy moan as he pushed his thumb into my ass and pulled it to the side looking at my ass as i could hear a smirk on his lips "your ass looks so delicious. i hope his majesty doesn't mind if i get a taste" he said before i felt his tongue lick my asshole before pushing into it.

i was moaning, panting as he thrust his tongue in and out of my ass tasting it as i moaned. i pushed into him as he hummed making me shiver as i just couldn't help myself.

he pulled away and i whined looking back at him as he smirked seeing my reaction "my darling. is it possible for you to look even more alluring then you do now" he said moving closer to my face and caught my lips into a kiss making me moan into his mouth as he ate them like they were candy.

he rubbed his dick inbetween my ass cheeks making me more loudly just wanting him to ruin me "what is it darling?" he asked pulling out of the kiss but his lips were so close to mine that i wanted to slam them together again but he stuck me there until i told him what i wanted from him "(M/N)~" i said but he smirked and pulled my hair making me moan "master~" i said making him smile and kiss my neck while grinding on me making me roll my eyes back feeling him so close to pushing his dick into me "i need you master~ i need your dick buried in my ass that it ruins me~ i need you to make me weep in pleasure master~" i said and he chuckled against my skin making me shiver again until i felt his hips move and a thrust hit me as i felt his dick enter my ass causing me to gasp as he ground into my ass rubbing against my prostate instently as i moaned "darling. the more you say things like that, the more i will be wanting to make you never walk again" he said in my ear and i couldn't help but to shiver, clenching around his dick as he groaned.

he pulled out till only his tip was still in me before slamming back into me again making me gasp as he repeated that action over and over again making me moan pushing back into him to keep him inside of me as he slammed his dick into my ass. the ass that belonged to him and he could do whatever he wants to it.

he started to speed up making me moan rolling my eyes back as he sat up gripping my waist as he thrust into me. he lifted my waist higher getting deeper into me as i moaned louder causing him to chuckle lightly as he ground into my prostate as i rolled my head back "you look so beautiful like this. my darling firelord moaning and wimpering, looking so alluring that i can't help but want more" he said before starting to pound into me making me moan loudly as he pulled on my hair making me feel even hotter as he pounded my ass.

i begged him to pound me harder, faster, make my ass quiver with the pleasure from his dick. he did what i said and made my mind spin as i was moaning feeling him grab my waist so hard taht i knew that it was going to leave a mark but i could care about that or anything else from how good i was feeling.

i felt myself close and i wanted to tell him but he pounded into me so hard that i came moaning loudly as i did shaking as he continued to abuse my ass. i was moaning and wimper as i felt overstimulated but i didn't care as it just felt too good.

he continued to pound into me for the rest of the night changing into different positions that would make me feel even more pleasure then before as i felt his cum being moved around my ass as our bodies were soaked in wet but we didn't care as everything felt so good.

we laid on our bed as (M/N) held me close to him with his dick still in my ass feeling so warm deep inside of me as we were both panting. i couldn't feel anything but the only thing that i could think of was (M/N) and how much i loved him.

he held me close while petting my head as i snuggled into his chest. his scent filling my nose like a blanket bring me comfort as i closed my eyes falling a sleep just loving this man even more then i could have thought of.