🍋 (U) Loid Forger x (S) Male Reader 🍋

Loid POV

i was walking around a ball acting like one of the guests. i was looking for a man called (M/N) (L/N), i was told that he had vital information that we needed to get so i needed to keep an eye out for him.

i looked around the crowd listening to everyone until i heard his name being mentioned making me glance in that direction and see that man that i needed to find. i watched him as he walked around talking with guests and being friendly.

i thought of a plan to get close to him when he walked up to me "hello, i hope that you are enjoying the evening" he said making me look up at him and smile "i am, this ball is quite wonderful" "marvelous, this ball was made to bring people together and gain connections so it was a simple ball for me" he said making me stare at him as his (E/C) eyes stared into mine, i couldn't read him as he put up suck a front that he was so friendly like it was nothing.

he talked with a steady tone like he was talking with a friend and his posture was slack. he was a pro with keeping his body like this that i couldn't get a read on him.

he walked away to talk with the others and i walked off looking like i was going to use the restroom but i snuck off to go through his documents to find what we needed.

i was looking through the papers in his desk but i heard a click making me freeze as the muzzle of a gun was pushed into my back "good to see you again. i hope you don't mind me asking what you are doing in my desk?" a voice asked and i knew that it was (M/N) "what do you plan on doing to me?" i asked as he chuckled "i haven't decided yet. it could shoot you now or i could have fun with you. you drank the champagne in the ball so you will soon be dead" he said making me look back at him as he smirked looking more sadist as i was shocked "what?" "the champagne was drugged with a poison that doesn't smell, touch or look anything. i could give you the antidote but only if you do one thing for me" he said making me stare at him as he smiled at me telling me that he is telling the truth and that everyone who drank the champagne didn't know that they were poisoned including me "what is that offer?" i asked not wanting to risk anything as he chuckled at me "you entertain me for the evening. i will do whatever i want to you and you can get the information that you want" he said making me stare at him seeing if he was trying to trick me but he just smiled at me "so what will it be darling? die from poison or get the information you want? better be quick or else you will not be able to do much" he said as i stared at him until i conceded "alright. i will do whatever you want" i said making him smile "wonderful" he said pulling the gun away and i turned around seeing him pull out a small vile.

he gave it to me and i drank the liquid inside of it making me groan at how bitter it was "why are you taking the antidote?" i asked but he smirked at me "i would never give myself poison like that without a good reason" he said making me wonder what he meant by that but i didn't say anything as he stared at me.

he walked over to one of the sofas in the room and crossed his legs "come here" he said and i did what he said, i can't risk being killed before i get the information that we need so i will have to play along until his guard is down.

i walked up to him only to watch his move his hand towards me grabbing my waist and pulling me forward making me blush as he sat me on his lap holding my waist close to him "what are you doing?" i asked flustered but he smirked "enjoying myself" he said gripping my waist slightly as he leaned towards my neck as i blush more "you look so adorable blushing like that" he said leaning against my neck and kissed it making my cheeks feel hot as he continued to kiss my neck. i was feeling flustered as my erection was betraying me straining against my pants as he was finding all of the places that made me flustered.

he pulled my waist towards him and i felt his erection against mine making me stifle a moan as he chuckled "i see that you are aroused as well. i think you know what to do with it" he said into my ear making me shiver as i could hear him smirking against my ear.