☁️ (U) Louis x (S) Male Reader ☁️

(M/N) POV

i walked up to the apartment that my boyfriend was living in with his brothers, i wanted to surprise him since he was busy with work and his new sister moving in.

i knocked on the door and Ukyo answered as i smiled "hey Ukyo! is Louis here?" "yeah he is. he should be in his room so you can to him if you want" he said making me smile as i nodded walking into the apartment.

i walked through the halls getting to his room as i knew it pretty well but as i walked in i saw a squirrel sitting on his bed eating an acorn with a bow around its neck "oh my god you are so fucking cute!" i said moving towards it sitting in front of it as it got defensive as its tail puffed up "you are so cute, i wonder when Louis got a pet?" i asked tilting my head to it until Louis came in "he isn't mine but Ema's, our sister" he said making me turn to him and smile running up to him as i hugged him making him laugh as i spun us around "Louis! i missed you so much babe!" i said kissing his face as he laughed at me "(M/N)! it hasn't even been that long since we last saw each other" "doesn't matter, i just missed you" i said kissing him still until i caught his lips making him hum into the kiss putting his hands on my shoulders as i held his waist loving how close he was to me.

i pulled away and saw a faint blush on his cheeks "you said that the squirrel is your sister's pet so what is his name?" i asked making him smile pulling away as he walked up to it and picked it up seeing that it was comfortable in his hands "this is Chu. he is protective over her but i showed him that i was safe just wanting to the same as him" he said petting Chu as i smiled at them "well you are the sweetest of them all, well, except for your youngest brother Wataru" i said making him giggle a bit as i smiled at him "yeah, he's a sweet kid but i know someone even sweeter" he said smiling at me as i swooned at him causing him to laugh at it "oh you honor me so much my prince!" i said causing him to laugh more as i smiled loving his laugh as Chu watched.

Louis walked up to me as Chu stood on his shoulder as he kissed me "well you could treat me to dinner and let me do you up to be a real knight in shining armor" he said making me smile as i nodded holding his waist "that can be done but what do you want to eat?" i asked as he leaned closer to me "surprise me, you know what i like" he said making me smile at him as i nodded kissing him "alright but make yourself look pretty for me. i will make sure that you have everything for you to have your fun later at my place" i said making him smile "thanks dear, you're the best" "that's because you make me so happy" i said kissing him as he smiled at me.

he took me to meet his new sister seeing that she was a cutie. i talked with her and she was sweet as well as i liked hanging out with her.

later on that night i took Louis to his favorite restaurant and let him make me up with anything he wanted as i loved spending time with him. after he had his fill of putting me in dress up we went to bed as i held him close to me as i kissed his forehead making him smile hugging me close as i smiled holding him close as we went to bed loving that i have someone as loving and as sweet as Louis.