🍋(S) Blue Beetle x (U) Male Reader 🍋

VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaime POV

i was in class tapping my fingers against the desk as i wanted school to finish earlier so i could go off on a date with my boyfriend "Jaime Reyes. your brain waves show that you are irritated" scrab said making me sigh 'it's because i want to get out of her and back to my boyfriend. he said that he wanted to go out as it is valentines day today' i thought to it as it hummed "the day that is filled with humans releasing oxytocin hormones to their significant others" it said making me groan quietly 'where people show love yes. he wanted to go out today and i really want to see him so we could go on this date' i thought to it as it hummed "i understand. i sense his oxytocin levels rise when he hears you and keep rising being around you, he holds a lot of 'love' towards you so i believe that he would just be happy with simple things while being around you Jaime Reyes" it said and i liked hearing that but i seriously wish that scrab doesn't use such big words so much.

the final bell rang and i almost ran out of the building to meet up with my boyfriend. i went outside and saw him waiting outside for me as i smiled and ran up to him crushing him into a hug as he laughed at this action "hey Jaime, did you miss me?" "more than anything mi amor" i said making him smile at me.

(M/N) has been my boyfriend for a total of 4 years and i just keep falling in love with him. he knows that I'm blue beetle after walking in on me changing back from patrole and to say that he was interested was an understatement, he asked me so many questioned that i didn't know what to say until scrab spoke to him through me and he was so excited about it that he was gushing about scrab for hours after that making the bug embarrassed which surprised me.

we went off to mount justice to drop off my stuff in his room as he lived in the mountain with the others training with them, he just looks so hot training that i have to hit myself to keep from having a boner standing at all times.

we went off into the city and just had a blast. we had dinner at our favorite diner, we watched a movie and played at the arcade winning some of them with dumb luck but seeing (M/N) smiling made the whole day feel wonderful.

we were walking back to mount justice as (M/N) was hugging my arm until he leaned closer to my ear "when we get back you can have a sweet treat" he said making me look at him as he was smiling "what did you make?" i asked causing him to chuckle "you will see and i know that you will love it" he said causing me to wonder as we walked in. 

he went to get changed as i was sitting on his bed looking through my phone as i was wondering what treat he was talking about earlier but scrab had been quiet for a long time making me wonder what happened until the bathroom door opened making me look up but when i did i dropped my phone.

(M/N) walked out wearing a sexy nightdress that was so short it looked like his ass was hanging out of it and it was in a deep blue, the same blue like with my suit, making my brain stop working.

he walked up to me as i just stared at him "what do you think of your treat?" he asked twirling around making me blush as i saw that he was wearing a pair of panties that were the same color blue "w-well, um, you look" i said but i couldn't say anything "speakless?" he asked with a sly grin on his face making me nod. i stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist as i pulled him close to me putting my head on his shoulder "you spoil me" i mumbled in his shoulder as he chuckled hugging me back "well i know one way you could pay me back" he said making me blush more but i pulled away and stared at his beautiful (E/C) eyes as they stared back at me "i plan and showing you all of the love i have for you" i said before slamming my lips against his making him moan as we quickly started a heated makeout session.