💦 (S) Lupin x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by Kirby2409

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Lupin POV

i was thinking on something that i wanted to try with (M/N) but i didn't know how to ask him about it, but i REALLY want to try it on him "Lupin? what are you thinking about?" (M/N) asked as i looked up at him making my mind up "i want to try something new tonight and i don't know if you would be ok with it" i said making him tilt his head confused as he walked up to me sitting down next to me "and that is?" he asked and i blushed "i want to try some, bandage on you with  a blindfold on as well" i said and his face turned bright red making me embarrassed for asking "well. we can do that, but only if you treat me to my favorite snack after we are done!" he said making me look at him as his face was still red but i smiled pulling him into a kiss as he jumped in shock but i pulled away smiling at him "I'll meet you in our room, i need to grab a few things" i said making him nod as he walked off while i ran to get everything that i needed.

i came back a while later and i was excited to try it out on him. i walked up to our room and saw (M/N) waiting for me playing on his phone as i walked in holding the bag that had everything "get undressed sweetheart" i said starting to remove my clothes as he did the same striping completely until we were both naked.

i walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss making him moan as he reached up to my hair and combed his fingers through it as i pulled him closed by his waist.

i toyed with him feeling that he was starting to get hard. he rubbed up against me making me hard as well until we pulled away panting but i smiled at him as i pulled away and walked over to the bag making him whine but i smiled at him "turn around for me darling" i said and he nodded turning around as i walked up to him and pulled the blindfold over his head and sitting it over his eyes. i tied it behind his head making sure that he couldn't see through it before i walked back over to the bag pulling out the rope to tie his arms behind him.

i walked up to him and carefully put the rope around his chest and tied his arms behind his back. i watched him as he moaned shifting a bit as the rope rubbed against his nipples making more friction as i smiled watching him shift in the ropes as i love seeing him like this.

i held him by his waist and kissed his neck making him shiver and moan as i continued to kiss his neck making him moan more as he pushed back into me rubbing his ass against my dick making me smirk pushing him away from it making him whine trying to push back wanting more friction but i didn't let him "patience babe. i will take good care of you" i whispered to him as he shivered.

i picked him up and moved over to our bed laying on down on it as he shifted rubbing the rope over his nipples as i watched him seeing that he was getting desperate.

i moved over to our special drawer full of toys that we play with. i picked up some lube and a dildo that (M/N) loves to play with.

i opened the bottle and put a good enough onto my fingers before i pushed one of them into his ass. he moaned as i pushed and pulled out it out of him watching him try to move his hips to get more from it but i hold his hip down making him whine but i just watched his reaction seeing him so flustered.

i pushed in a second and third finger making him moan more still trying to move his hips to get more of my fingers inside of him but i kept him still before i pulled my fingers out of him. he whined but i just chuckled grabbing his thigh and giving it a good squeeze making him moan as i smiled at him "don't worry darling. you will love this very soon" i said before grabbing the dildo and making sure that it had enough lube on before i started to push it into his ass. he moaned feeling it slowly go into his ass, he tried to buck his hip but i stopped the dildo forcing his hips down as he whined "don't do that darling or else you won't get what you want" i said making him whimper as he forced his hips still as i smiled kissing his thigh watching him shivering "good boy" i said as i watched his dick twitch at that comment. i will need to give him more praises if it makes him so hard.