💦 (S) Alastor x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by kirby2409

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was working at my desk over looking all of the things i needed to keep on top of since i am an overlord with a lot of people under my command.

i was working away when Alastor walked in with that smile on his face wavering a bit seeing the piles of papers around me "darling you are overdoing it again" "i need to get these down or else the idiots under me will be clueless" i said looking over something while writing at the same time "you say that but you just work too much to relax" he said but i didn't look at him "i will relax after all of this work is done with" i said but i haven't slept in a week and i still had so much more work to do.

Alastor sighed and moved to sit on one of the couches i had for clients "then i will wait here until you are done" he said making me look up at him as he was making a cup of coffee for himself so i let him be.

i was looking through the papers again until i felt something around my legs making me confused i blushed as something rubbed against my crouch. i glared at Alastor as he smiled drinking his coffee as i knew it was his shadow demons rubbing up against me.

i tried to push them away but they rubbed against me more making me moan as i struggled sitting in my chair as they removed my pants "you bastard..." he said as he smirked at me "i don't know what you are talking about" he said but i could only growl at him before moaning against feeling his shadow demon slam his head onto my dick.

i leaned forward on the desk feeling it sucking my dick as a tentacle was rubbing my asshole making me moan. i panted feeling it go into my ass moving around as i was shivering and moaning seeing that the bastard was enjoying this as a tent was forming in his pants but he crossed his legs to not make it as oblivious.

i moaned feeling the tentacle curl in my ass hitting my prostate causing me to jump clawing at my desk leaving marks in it as i could feel his shadow demon enjoying itself getting more brazing by wrapping its tongue around my dick and squeezing it making me gasp leaning forward as my ass was lifted off of the chair only making it thrust deeper into me as i moaned loudly feeling the tentacle thrust in and out of me.

i was panting and moaning feeling my legs go numb as Alastor just watched me with that smile on his face. i was starting to feel close but as i was about to cum his shadow demon pulled away from my dick and his tentacle stopped making me whine pushing against it but a pair of hands stopped me "i think that is enough, now its my time for some fun" Alastor said before i felt his tentacles spread my ass wider open for him making me moan as he stared at it before he slammed into me making me scream in pleasure as he started to slam into me.

i was moaning clawing the desk in front of me as his tentacles were still inside my ass moving around with his dick slamming into me making me feel so full.

i was moaning so much that I'm sure my underlings heard it but i couldn't care less as Alastor was making my ass into a glory hole. 

i felt him abuse my prostate making me arch my back moaning deeply feeling his grip on my waist get harder. he was thrusting into me so hard that the desk was shaking but i felt his knot hitting against my ass swelling with every thrust telling me that he was close to cumming.

i was moaning pushing back against him hearing him growling behind me as i was feeling closer and closer to cumming until i couldn't hold it anymore and screamed cumming as i pushed against Alastor feeling him groaning feeling me clench around him pushing himself against me until i felt his knot push into me cumming as i moaned loudly.

his tentacles pulled out before he came but it still felt like i was stuffed with them feeling him cumming inside of my ass like it has been weeks without release but that was true since i was working the whole time.

i was leaning on the desk panting as Alastor was panting as well keeping me upright since my legs almost gave out "well darling. ready for that break now?" Alastor asked but i only glared at him "you could have just dragged me out of the office" "oh but i wanted to give you something special" he said grinding into me as i moaned feeling his cum move around my ass "you asshole" "oh but you love me" he said making me sigh as i pushed my arms into the desk shaking a bit as i looked at him "your lucky that i love you" "that i am" he said before kissing me as i kissed him back.

he moved back into my chair pulling me back into him as i moaned feeling him move inside of me "apologizes darling but we will be like this for a while" "well I'm blaming you" i said leaning against his chest as he clicked his fingers making a blanket appear then covered us with it "this shall do for now until the swelling goes down" he said as i sighed relaxing into his back "how come i got with you?" "i asked myself that but more in a loving way. you just make it seem like a burden" "well you are an asshole but you are mine so its a loving hatred" i said feeling myself start to feel to sleep.

i fell to sleep on Alastor feeling all of the exhaustion hit me and by the time i woke up again, i was in bed back home with Alastor sleeping next to me. he looked peaceful with a smile on his face.

i stared at him and smiled a little, i never smile around anyone but this bastard can make me smile. that is what made me fall in love with him, he could make me smile and i may act like a tsundere but i do love him and he knows it too.

i snuggled into him and fell back to sleep feeling his arms wrap around me tighter as i fell to sleep in his arms just enjoy this moment with Alastor by my side.

thank you for your request and please comment any requests that you want me to do! :3