🍋 (U) Oz x (S) Male Reader 🍋

you and Oz are both the same type of monster and have been going out for years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was walking down the halls to get to class when i saw Oz making me smirk as i pulled him closer to me with my powers. i wrapped my arms around him as he jumped but he turned to look at me and smiled "babe you startled me" "sorry but i just wanted you in my arms so badly" i said making him chuckle "hey, do you want to skip class?" i asked making him shake his head "we can't" "why? don't you want to have fun with me?" i asked making him blush as i smiled at him "what if someone finds us?" he asked but i smiled leaning to his ear as he shivered "you know i could take us to our favorite spot. you know that no one would be able to hear us when your screaming my name" i said only making him blush worse covering his face as i smiled watching it "alright but you better finish before next period" "we will see about that, you might want to keep going after we finish" i said making him blush but i chuckled holding him close as i sank into the shadows to have us go to our favorite spot.

i reappeared in the forest far enough away for no one to here us but enough so the school was still close for us to see it.

i laid Oz down as he blushed looking up at me, i smirked at him as i trailed my hands under his shirt making him blush as i moved to kiss him on his lips making him moan as i twisted his nipples.

i was teasing him as i rubbed my knee against his crouch making him moan more as i was loving the sounds that left his lips, it was like music to my ears hearing him moaning like that only for me.

i lifted his shirt to show his chest as i moved close taking on his nipples in my mouth sucking on it as he moaned with my other hand going down to his crouch making him cover his mouth with the back of his hand hiding his moans but i still loved them as i could get better sounds from him.

i pulled out his dick making him gasp as i wrapped my arm around his dick feeling the cold air hit his burning sick "how are you feeling darling?" i asked against his chest as he shivered "great (M/N)" he moaned as i chuckled "i can still make you feel better, i will make sure that you are begging for me to keep fucking you" i said making him go red as i chuckled making him shiver as i kept toying with him.

i pulled away from him making him whine as saw him being so needy as i chuckled, i pulled his pants off of him as he blushed embarrassed closing his legs but i simply smiled as i pulled down my pants enough for my dick to come out making him stare at it with lust as i moved closer to him grabbing his legs in my arms while pushing my dick between his legs making him moan as i rubbed in between them pushing against his dick as well making him moan as i watched him getting needy. 

he was moaning as i thrust into his legs making him moan arching his back getting more friction as i smirked seeing him acting like this already without me having to fuck him, I'm started to get excited just thinking of what he will be like when i was finally inside of him.

i kept thrusting between his legs as Oz was moaning calling my name like a whisper as i was watching him start to go insane as his eyes were rolling to the back of his head until i watched his body shake as he moaned loudly before he came all over himself moaning and gasping as i rubbed against him making him just melt in my grasp.

i pulled away letting go of his legs as i watched his asshole twitching begging to be fucked as i felt his legs move me closer to him as i chuckled "eager are we?" "shut up and fuck me babe" he said making me smirk as i lined up to him and slammed myself fully into him causing his back to arch gasping with his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

i started to thrust into him pounding him immediately as he was gasping and moaning pulling his legs close to me while his walls were clinging to me dragging my dick deeper into him as i was loving this feeling.

Oz looked at me and i saw that his eyes had hearts in them making me chuckle as i pulled him to be sitting on my lap as i continued to fuck him as his tongue was hanging out of his mouth looking so good on him "(M/N), fuck, make me forget how to speak" he said making me nod as i fucked him harder making him throw his head back and moan but i grabbed hsi hair making him look at me as i slammed my lips against his making him wrap his arms around his neck kissing me back as i was assaulting his asshole while eating his delicious moans that were like a drug for me.

i felt his walls cling onto me telling me that he was going to cum so i decided to stop teasing him and slam into his prostate making him throw his head back and moan loudly as i was going to cum soon as well.

i kept slamming into him as he was moaning with jumbled words mixed in as i was pounding into him.

he pulled me down onto the ground as i still kept pounding into him as he was moaning into my ear until he screamed in pleasure as i groaned cumming inside him as he came onto our chests.

we were panting as Oz was still holding me close twitching as he i kept cumming inside of him but even after i stopped he would let me go "babe, you need to let me go" i said but he pulled his head back so i could see his face with those heart eyes still there "we aren't done until i milk you dry (M/N)" he said flashing as mischievous smirk at me as i smirked back "then let's get home then darling before somethings finds you like this" i said before using my powers to takes us back home when i gave my darling the most incredible fucking that he could ever think of.

he stayed true to his work by milking me dry but i made sure that he got just as much or even more pleasure that i did as he was a mess by the end uneven to keep his eyes open he was that exhausted but fucking him until he looked like that is the best type of fuck i could ever see on him.

i took care of him afterwards making sure that he was cleaned up and cuddled with him but i know that he will be sore in the morning but i will make sure that he feels better until he has feeling back in his legs.