☁️ (S) Beast Boy x (U) Male Reader ☁️

you and BB have been together for years and your powers are healing and invisablity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was in BB's room waiting for his mission with the others to be done with.

i was playing on my phone when I heard his door open making me look up and saw someone that I didn't know making me scared as I moved away from them as they tried to grab me. i turned invisible moving away from them but I saw that they could still see me making me run away from him.

i messaged the others what was happening and BB was worried saying that he was going to come as fast as he could.

i hid in one of the rooms sneaking into the vents so I could be out of sight. i moved around them seeing them looking until they looked up at the vents where I was making me hurry off but a sword stopped me cutting the vent causing me to fall out of it. they grabbed me before I could get up and they injected me with something making me feel tired, I was terrified as I dropped my phone but after a few seconds I was out.

Beast Boy POV

we rushed home after we got that text. my boyfriend can't fight, he couldn't even hurt a fly even if he wanted to so this was bad, really bad for him.

we got back and we secured everywhere looking for him but we found his phone and the vent that he was hiding in. i was starting to panic as I changed into a bloodhound smelling for him and it smelt like Slade was here too making me panic even more.

i started to lead us to where he took my boyfriend seeing that it was in a warehouse. we went in and saw that it was Slade demanding him to tell him our secrets punching him when he didn't speak causing the others to hold me back.

we went in and the others were fighting him as I got to (M/N), he was holding back his tears but when he saw me they just came coming. i untied him and picked him up making him hold me close as we got out of there as quick as we could.

i held (M/N) as he was still hurt from what Slade was doing, he had a few bruises and cuts but he was bandaged up. he is an amazing healer but he can't heal himself which makes me want to protect him.

i laid on my bed holding him close as he laid on my chest, I had my arms around his waist and back rubbing them slightly as he relaxed into me "I'm sorry for worrying you guys" he said making me hold him closer "you don't say that, you should be saying how handsome I am" I said making him giggle as I knew that it was a good way to get him back into a good mood "hey (M/N), when you feel like it, how about we teach you have to defend yourself. i know that you were terrified but i want to make sure that you are safe" i said making him hum as he looked up at me "alright but only if you give me kisses after every practice" he said making me chuckle as i kissed him "I'll be waiting with those kisses for you" i said making him smile as we hugged happy about that plan.

after a week i kept to my word and gave him kissed when he was doing practice and he was able to do great but he always kept that sweet innocent personality of his that makes me love him so much more. now if anyone wants to hurt him he would be able to whoop their buts so fast they wouldn't know what happened.