🍋 (U) Inuyasha x (S) Male Reader 🍋

(M/N) POV

i was relaxing with the others watching out as they were sleeping. i was keeping an ear out when i heard Inuyasha shuffling making me turn to him as he a bit away from everyone sitting against a tree but i saw that he had his hand in his pants as his hand trailing up his shirt. 

i watched as he was paying with himself in his pants as his shirt was lifted up showing his chest with his nipples already hard. he was moaning quietly as i watched him seeing that he was looking hot with his face all red.

I'm guessing he thought that everyone was asleep before he started to do this but i wasn't so seeing the tough half demon like this made me interested. 

he was jerking himself off as he was panting but with the look in his eye he wanted something to bring him more pleasure making me smirk as i sneaked around him until i was on the other side of the tree listening to him as he moaned softly "stupid bastard making me feel this way. i fucking hate his face, his eyes, his body. who gave him the write to look that good?" he said to himself making me wonder who he was talking about as he moaned again "(M/N), what did you do to me?" he asked as i smirked chuckling lightly making him freeze "i didn't do anything but i guess just being around me got you all hot and heavy like this" i said walking from behind the tree as he blushed quickly covering himself up "why are you up?! and what were you doing sneaking up on me!!" he whisper yelled as i smirked kneeling to him as he back into the tree "well i would say the same to you but i can see that you have a problem" i said making him moving his legs to my chest as i smirked "that is nothing for you to be staring at" he growled but i moved closer to him as he blushed more "well i know that you will be needing some of my help since you of so said that i was making you feel this way so why don't i fix it for you" i said moving closer to him as he was red in the face as i smiled.

i moved us around so he was sitting on my lap as i was behind him. he was blushing as i smirked leaning to his shoulder as i trailed my hands gently on his thigh and torso watching him shiver "you seem to be sensitive" "because your toying with me asshole" he said but gasped when i put my hand on his dick pulling on it as i put my hand over his nipple "you say that but you were looking like you were wanting something more so i am just giving that something to you my dear" i said kissing his neck as he gasped and moaned as i was jerking him off as i twisted and pulled on his nipple.

he was moaning and grinding into my as i knew he could feel my hard on through my pants. i was continuing to jerk him off when he whined making me hum as he grabbed my wrist "my ass, play with my ass" he moaned as i chuckled "oh course" i said before i moved my hand off his dick and went more into his pants finding his asshole and felt it twitching like it was excited for me to finger it.

i flicked my finger over it hearing him moan as i pushed just the tip of my finger into him before pulling out making him whine "just finger me asshole" he groaned but i chuckled "I'm not going to unless you ask me nicely brat" i growled making him shiver as i nipped his neck making him moan as i continued to play around his ass "please, please finger my ass (M/N)" he said making me smile as i pushed my finger into his ass making him moan moving his head away from me covering his mouth with his hand but i didn't mind as he clearly did want to wake the others.

i added another finger into him when i felt that he was getting loose around the first one but he was moaning louder as i fingered him deeper as i loved hearing those noises as i made him loose.

he grinded more into my fingers making me chuckle "what are you wanting Inuyasha, i need you to tell me with your words" i said making him shiver as he pulled his hand away "i need something" he said grinding back onto me but i fliched my fingers inside him making him jump as he shook "words brat" i growled making him moan "i want your dick, i want your dick inside me" he said making me chuckle "your learning Inuyasha, good boy" i said making him shiver as i pulled out my fingers.