💦 (U) Tanjiro x (S) Male Reader 💦

(M/N) POV

i was sitting at my desk writing out some reports that the other slayers needed.

Tanjiro was on my lap and he was panting, my dick was in his ass like a good little cock sleeve he was. he clung onto me as I was writing these reports "(M/N). please let me move" he moaned but I shook my head "you can have your fun when I am done. after that I will be letting you have as much fun as you want" I said grabbing his ass making him moan as I kept him in place. 

i love teasing him like this. having him aroused and sitting on my dick while I do something to get him, even more, aroused just so he could have as much fun as he wants when I am done and I can tell that he was losing his patience, moving his hips around and lifting his ass slightly just trying to get me to finish work early just to screw his brain out but I held him in place until I was done making him whine as I chuckled.

i finished with my work and put the brush down but before Tanjiro could say anything I thrust into him making him moan out loud as I smirked gripping his waist and lifting him up and down making him gasp and moan as he was twitching around my dick making me groan but I kept making sure that he was able to bounce on my dick as I kept a hold on him.

he was moaning in my ear as he was shaking in my hold but when I stopped moving him, he would bounce by himself getting more friction from him but not as much as when I was moving him. i loved hearing him whine when he wanted more friction between us, wanting me to bounce him up and down or to just flip us over and fuck him like a wild animal. that thought just makes me want to do it.

Tanjiro was whimpering in my ear making me growl loving that sound coming out of him. i gripped his waist tight, tight enough to leave marks in his skin as he moaned in my ear "you sound so slutty Tanjiro. what is it that you want me to do to you" I asked as he whimpered "please, please fuck me. i want you to use me as much as you want" he said making me growl as I dug my nails into his skin and bounced him on my dick hard making him scream in pleasure as I was fucking him on my sick. he bounced to meet with my thrusts as I groaned in his ear making him shiver.

i was fucking Tanjiro as he was moaning more and more into my ear sound just like the whore he is to me and only me. i thrust into him harder and pushed into him as far as I could and came making him moan in a high pitch with his tongue sticking out as he came as well feeling me fill him up.

i flipped us around so he was on the ground with his ass up and his face to the ground. i pushed back into him as he moaned loudly as I quickly started to fuck him just like how he wants me to. 

he moaned as I kept pushing my cum in and out in his ass and around my dick making him moan and push back to meet my thrusts as I held his waist tight. i fucked him just listening to him moaning like it was music to me giving him more motivation to keep making those sounds that drive me so insane.

i moved forward pushing more into him as he was moaning more as I chuckled in his ear as he shivered "what are you thinking about?" I growled in his ear as he shivered "how-how (M/N)'s cum is moving around my ass as he fucks me" he said as i thrust into him again making him gasp as i drilled into him as he was shaking, struggling to keep himself up "what else?" i asked as he was struggling to form words at this rate "how (M/N) finds my good spot and fucks me there! i love it when (M/N) makes me into his own cum dump!" he said as he hit that spot again only for him to scream cumming onto the floor as i fucked him harder and harder as he was a moaning whore until i came making him moan cumming again as i groaning feeling him clench around me keeping me still as i came into him.

i looked down at him and saw that his eyes were rolled to the back of his head with his tongue sticking out looking too delicious for me to not keep fucking him until he is over flowing with my cum but i had to hold back as i pulled out of him.

i watched as all my cum spilled out of his ass as he was twitching making me smile watching as i knew that it was able to please my darling.

i helped him clean up and he was snuggly with me but I did warn him that the next time he tries to make me work faster like he tried today i was going me to it so much worse for him but with the look he gave me saying that he will take that as a challenge if I need to get any work done again and I know that he would make it even more temping to just screw him into the floor and I can't wait