🍋 (U) Draco x (S) Male Reader 🍋

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was sitting in front of the fireplace as I waited for Draco to show himself after he told me to wait here. we opened our gifts for each other but I didn't know what my adorable husband was doing.

i was reading my book when I heard him calling for me to come to our room, I placed my bookmark on the page I was on and went off to see what he was doing.

i walked up the stairs and went to our room but when I walked in I saw my husband Draco (L/N), blushing while wearing a santa dress and a pair of black knee high heel boots.

(dress in question)

I stared at him as he was blushing "do you like your gift?" he said clearly embarrassed as I kept staring at him before I moved forward wrapping my arms around his waist "I love it darling but I might love a bit too much" I said pulling him closer as his face got redder feeling my erection against his stomach "then let me start giving your gift" he said as I smirked watching him as he got on his knees and started to undo my pants.

he got my dick free seeing it standing to full attention, he moved closer to it before licking the tip making me shiver as he kitten licked it before he kissed it making me groan with him teasing me, he sucked on the tip before he slowly pushed his head down my dick making me growl lowly as he slowly bobbed his head up and down. i grabbed the back of his head gripping his hair as I pushed him more onto my dick making him moan as I pushed him to the base of my dick.

i moved his head back and forth thrusting slowly into his mouth as he was moaning against me as I watched his eyes tear up making me even harder seeing it.

i pulled him off of me seeing the string of saliva connecting his mouth to my dick but I smirked at him "move onto the bed and spread your legs" I ordered making him nod going to do what I told him too.

he moved onto the bed and spread his legs wide for me and I could see laced panties on him making me chuckle as I walked up to him, crawling over to him until I sat in between his legs. i trailed my hands from his knees to his waist making him moan shivering as I lifted the dress with my thumb seeing that I was right. the panties were leaving nothing to hide as Draco's erection was standing making a tent leaking through the red fabric.

i moved the bottom of the panties to the side to show his asshole seeing that it was already stretched making me chuckle seeing that he fingered himself or used a toy before calling me up but that would just have me enjoy him more.

i lined my dick to his ass and slowly pushed in making him moan. i fully went into him and I looked up at his face seeing that Draco's face was just heavenly, blushing cheeks, his mouth open panting with tears starting to roll down his face.

i pulled out of him and pushed back into him making him moan, I loved hearing those noises coming from him, having him moaning under me as I fuck him until he forgets his name, that is what I love to do to him and he is wrapped up in the perfect package for me to do that.

i started to slowly speed up fucking him faster hearing him moan and curse under his breath as I grabbed his waist pulling him closer to me as I fucked him making him arch his back and scream in pleasure as he came making me smirk as I kept fucking him.

i moved my arms on his lower back and lifted him up to my arms until he is sitting on my lap. he put his hands on my shoulders as I moved him again thrusting into him as he moaned into my ear. i kept one hand around his waist while I moved my other hand up his dress over his back finding the zipper. i pulled the zipper down causing it to fall off of his shoulders.

i lent to his neck and littered it with hickeys and bites making him moan and call my name as he came again making me chuckle as I moved my lips up to his ear "who do you belong to?" I asked in a deep voice as he shivered "you master, I belong to you" he moaned as I thrust into him making him gasp as I chuckled "and who is my adorable cock slut? who does this ass belong to?" I asked making him start to lose it just making noises as I hit that spot he loves "(M/N)! this asshole belongs to (M/N)! only for my husband!" he called out making me smile slamming into him making him scream in pleasure as I growled in his ear "good boy~" I said and I could see him fall apart at the steams.

i moved him back onto the bed and pounded into him making him forget how to speak and just moaned at the top of his lungs as I gave him what he wanted getting closer and closer until I came as deep as I could inside of him making him stretch his legs out twitching as I came inside him.

i was panting as I looked down at him seeing that Draco was on another planet looking exhausted but he was on cloud 9. I tried to move out but he pulled his legs closer to him pushing me towards him "don't move. i don't want to lose this feeling" he moaned as I knew that he was still on that high and I let my darling do what he wants "alright darling. I'll stay like this for as long as you need" I said moving back into him fully as he moaned.

we stayed like that for a while but I did have to move out of him making him whine but I was able to help him as I pushed a dildo that I had custom made to be the same width and length of my dick for him to please himself while I was away for business.

i magiced the mess off of the bed and our clothes but the dildo was stuck there with magic so Draco would be able to enjoy that same feeling for as long as he wanted.

i changed our clothes to be something comfy as Draco couldn't move without pain but I made sure to treat him giving him kisses and helping him get around. even if he was being a bit of a brat I love him so matter what and he knows it too.