💦 (S) Qilby x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by kirby2409

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qilby POV

It was so tiring going on some of these missions. Just to get the power that I need only for those snot-nosed brats to get in my way.

i walked into my lair and saw (M/N), my darling love, come in as well. he was disguised to be a high-ranked member of the council to get more information that we needed but those idiots got in his way and he was hurt because of it.

i walked up to him as he smiled at me "darling I'm so sorry for what those brats did to you" "this si nothing Qilby. remember that i can heal myself quickly" he said and i looked at his side seeing that he was right but i just can't help but to worry about him.

i held him close to me as he smiled at me hugging me back as he smiled "well i think i know one thing that will make you feel better" he said making my interest peak as i stared at him as he blushed at me smiling as i stared into his eyes before i swung him over my shoulder and ran off to our room making him laugh his ass off as i ran.

i got to our room and i flew him onto the bed making him laugh more as i climbed on top of him "you are always so excited to get me in bed. i would have thought you would get bored of it with your infant wisdom and all" "well you have the same memory like me but i love it when we are together, it always feels like something new with you" i said before kissing him making him moan wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss.

he changed back to his true form which was similar to mine but his markings were different, even still he looks so beautiful in my eyes that i can't help but to stare at him for hours like i was falling in love with him all over again like we were meeting for the very first time.

we continued to kiss as i trailed my hands around his body touching every part of him as he moved into my mouth letting me eat them as they were so addictive to me.

we pulled away as i went to his neck attacking it with kisses and bites making him moan into my ear as i could just listen to him moan all night like. 

i kept kissing his neck more until he flipped us over making me stare in shock as he stared down at me smirking "let me hand some fun as well darling" he said as he ground onto my crouch making me moan as i nodded letting him enjoy himself.

he smirked as he got off of me and turned around slowly pulling his pants down as i stared feeling my dick twitch in my pants as he smirked at my reaction.

he moved back over to me and sat on my lap rubbing his ass against my dick making me moan as he smirked. he pushed down my pants enough to let my dick fly out and hit him in the ass making him moan "i love this dick of yours, it always makes me feel so good" he moaned rubbing my dick between his ass cheeks making me moan more as he smirked watching my reaction.

he waved his hand and forced my arms over my head and locked them there with his wakfu powers making me growl seeing him chuckling at my reaction "i can't have you switching positions on me out of nowhere, i want to be able to have quite a bit of fun with you before you do anything like that" he said before lifting himself up and lowered himself down onto my dick.

i moved my head back moaning feeling him lowering himself onto my dick before i was fully inside of him. i can still remember every part of his ass, every part that makes him scream and cry my name for hours but it always feels like it is new to me which makes me love him more for it.

he started to move up and down slowly making us moan as he was panting. he was looking so seductive that i wanted to slam into him but his wakfu powers were strong so i would need to wait until he lost focus for me to take control.

he was moving faster on my dick making me moan as he was panting bouncing on my dick more and more leaning forward to put his hands on my stomach for support as he was bouncing more. he looked so good bouncing on my dick letting me watch it disappear and reappear in his ass like it belonged in there.

he was moaning until he gasped hitting his prostate making him let out a long moan before he slammed into that spot again making him moan and gasp slamming himself onto that spot over and over again as i moaned as well feeling him clenching around my dick feeling just as good as i was.

he was slamming himself onto my dick until i bucked them up meeting his hips as he gasped. before he could react i bucked my hips up again making him moan loudly as i kept thrusting up to meet with his bounce as he went down but i made sure that he wouldn't be able to react to it as i thrust back into him harshly making his back arch as he was getting the fucking that he deserved.

he was moaning as i was thrusting into his ass feeling him getting close as his ass was clenching around me more as his moans were getting louder and higher until gasped moaning loudly as he threw his head back cumming all over my chest and at that moment his focus broke freeing my arms.

i flipped us around and started to pound into him like a wild animal making him scream in pleasure as i was slamming into him like i was an animal in heat making sure that he feels every inch of pleasure that i feel when i am around him and i will make sure that he remembers that everytime he walks around remembering the dick that claimed his ass as theirs.

he wrapped his arms around my neck and moaned clawing my back leaving marks on it as i pounded into him as i felt myself also getting close as his moans were driving me crazy edging me to cum more and more.

i slammed into him again and came making him moan loudly as i groaned grinding into him. i thrust into him a few more times getting as deep as i could before pushing as deep as i could making him moan lowly feeling my cum enter his ass.

we stayed like that for a while as we were catching our breath. i laid on top of him as (M/N) was catching his breath "how was that darling?" he asked smiling at me as i chuckled "you always make me feel incredible. everything with you feels brand new and i can't love you enough for it" i said before kissing him making him smile kissing me back.

i pulled out him and watched my cum leaving his ass before i picked him up to get cleaned up.

once we were cleaned i made sure that my darling (M/N) could relax after what we did. we cuddled in bed and i got him everything that he needed before i watched him fall to sleep in my arms making me smile petting his head as i went to sleep myself just so happy that i can see him every day and feel his love all over again.

thank you for the request! comment anymore requests that you want to me do in the comments! :3