🍋 (U) Byakuya x (S) Male Reader 🍋

Byakuya POV

we were in a meeting about the new captain that will be in charge of group 3, as we were waiting I was wondering who it was until they walked through the door "sorry I'm late" they said and my eyes widened knowing that voice as we all looked towards them and saw that it was (M/N) making me stiffen "it's alright. everyone this will be head of squad 3, (M/N) (L/N)" Yamamoto said as (M/N) smiled waving his hand "great to met everyone" he said happily as he wear his uniform but he wore one of the scarfs that I got him as a gift, it had sakura littered all over it and if anyone asked about it he would most likely tell them since he loved to talk about me in every embarrassing way possible.

we continued with the meeting until we were able to leave making me walk up to (M/N) as he smiled at me but I grabbed his ear and started to walk out as he was shouting in pain "where are you taking the new guy?" "I want to talk with him in private" I said calmly but inside I wanted to hit him over the head with a bucket before I made out with him.

we fast stepped out of there and got to my room. i locked the door so no one could walk in as I turned to (M/N) seeing him rubbing his ear "why did you do that?" he said as I walked up to him, I reached out to him and pulled him into a kiss making him jump in shock but he joined the kiss holding me around my waist as I pulled away "missed me?" he asked as I furrowed my brow "why didn't you tell me you were going to be captain?" "I wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry that I was distant these last few months but I wanted to be a captain so I can see you everyday" he said making me groan as he chuckled "you did that to see me all day?" "that and I wanted to help out around here but seeing you and your sexy ass everyday will be heaven" he said grabbing my ass as I moan only making him smirk "you bastard" "but I know you love it, I mean, I got you to moan my name all night long as I grinded into you feeling you twitch and struggle under me" he growled against my lips making me shiver before he kissed me again.

he played with my ass some more as I moaned into the kiss as he was smirking at my reaction as I moved back into his hands, he pulled out of the kiss and I laid on his chest panting as I blushed as he moved around my hakama getting under it as he gripped them hard making him moan louder before he moved his finger over my entrance, trancing it as i shivered feeling him do so feeling around the area and moving it up and down over it as i moaned feeling him dip it into my ass only to pull away from it making me want him to fuck me already.

as if he read my mind he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist as he walked into the next room going to my bed and laid me down on to causing my shihakusho to fall around me lifting up enough to see my stomach as he smirked seeing the tent hidden under my pants "someone is loving this attention. i wonder what prize i will get for being the new captain?" he wondered as he leaned to my neck starting to kiss and bite it making me moan as he slipped his hand under my pants and palmed my erection making me gasp and moan. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he toyed with me making me moan as i was going insane with him teasing me until he bit my neck hard making me moan loudly as I came into his hand "you came from me teasing you? that was cute darling" he said making me blush more as I was so embarrassed yet so aroused at the same time.

he pulled away from my neck and pulled his hand away from my pants seeing my cum all over his hand only for me to blush more watching him lick it off his fingers "tasty~" he moaned as I covered my face with my arms but he moved them away as I blushed "I don't want you to cover that handsome face of yours" he said smirking as I nodded still blushing.

he removed the rest of my clothes leaving me naked before doing the same to himself but as he did, he used the scarf to tie my hands together. he sat back and watched as I was flustered, my erect dick was in full view as I tried to cover myself the best I could but he put the stop to that pulling my arms away as I blushed "don't do that darling, I want to see every square inch of your body as I fuck the shit out of you until you are unable to even think of anything but me and this dick" he said making me blush bright red as he pet go of me and moved his hand to my ass again pushing his finger into me causing me to moan as he fingered me making me gasp and moan feeling him move it around just how i liked it with him holding down my hips so i couldn't do anything.