☁️ (S) Adamai x (U) Male Reader ☁️

requested by kirby2409

continuing from the last one as part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adamai POV

we continued on our way through the tower getting around seeing all of the different rooms until we met up with the others.

i was holding (M/N) since his legs were still numb after what we did and everyone was staring at us "what happened between you too?" Amalia asked as i smiled at them while (M/N) blushed "well while we were coming here, we decided to get together" i said as (M/N) hid in my chest making everyone look at us and cheered surprising both of us as we stared at them as they were acting like it was a party "I'm so happy for you brother! i thought you were never going to find someone" Armanda said as i stared at him before blushing "why did you think i was going be single forever!" i shouted as (M/N) was laughing "well you were such a tough guy. i bet it would have been difficult for you to find someone although, being with a dragon is a bonus" he said making me groan as he laughed more as i knew what he was talking about.

goddess Eliatrope moved closer to us as we stared at her, she smiled at us as she bowed her head "i give my highest blessing to you both being together. I'm sure that your siblings think the same Adamai" she said only for me to be tackled by all through of them as they hugged us close "of course! I'm just happy that our brother has someone that will love him as much as we do" "i wouldn't say that, you guys might love him more than me" (M/N) said as i smiled at him kissing his forehead as the others were just having a party about us being together which was funny in my opinion.

i looked down at (M/N) as he smiled watching them as we sat on the ground "so you think that you love me as much as them?" i asked as he laughed a bit leaning more into me "i mean, it was one hell of a date with us both taking each other's virginity but i did say that i wanted to be with you so we will see who loves who more after some time" he said making me laugh as kiss him as he smiled "so is that a challenge?" i asked smiling at him as he smiled back "it is, we will see who loves each other the most and whoever wins will get a price" he said making me chuckle as i kissed him again "your on darling" i said making him laugh a bit as well.

we stayed like that as everyone was having a party but i just couldn't help but fall for (M/N) as he smiled looking out at them and i simply couldn't have seen anything else other than being with him.

thanks for the request! please comment any more requests that you want to me do! :3