🍋 (S) Adrian Agreste x (U) Male Reader 🍋

requested by ZyreneDiaz1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) POV

i was in my house cleaning up some things as my boyfriend was out at the moment. he wanted to try something out with me which i was interesting as we were still new with the whole sex thing. he was such a nervous wreck that we had to stop and i helped him calm down.

i was putting everything away as i had music on in the background as i did random things until Adrian came back.

i was singing and dancing around to the magic on my phone until the door unlocked making me look at who it was and i saw Adrian walking in with a smile on his face "hey babe" "hey hon, what do you have there?" i asked seeing that he was holding a bag in his hand as he smiled at me "something for diner tonight but also that thing i mentioned about but only after we have something to eat" he said making me smile "alright but with the way your making it sound it seems to be something interesting" "well i wanted to change things up but i think you will like it" he said making me smile "i can't wait until i see it but you look great in everything" i said as he walked up to me and kissed me making me smile as he pulled away "then you will be thinking of me as some stud" he said before walking off leaving me to giggle as i finished cleaning up everything.

we made dinner as Adrian got everything for my favorite meal (F/M/N). we ate it and kissed Adrian on the cheek for making it for me before we sat down to watch a movie.

i was sitting on the couch continuing to watch the movie while Adrian went to grab something from our room.

i was scrolling through my phone when i heard a cough making me look up and stare as Adrian put on a Chat Noir costume that looked so good that i thought for a moment that it was Chat Noir "so what do you think?" he asked looking nervous but i couldn't help myself "oh Chat Noir!" i said making him jump as i ran up to him putting myself onto his chest putting my best-acting face on "I'm so happy that you are here. that scary akuma was going to hurt me and my boyfriend was away i didn't know what to do" i said as Adrian quickly played along "yes. that akuma is gone now but i can't leave you by yourself incase it shows up again" "oh thank ou Chat Noir, i don't know how i can ever repay you" i said as i looked up at him as he smirked, "your enjoying is aren't you?" "your the one that put the costume on" i smirked back as he smiled grabbing my waist as i shivered "well i know one way for you to repay me" he said grinding against me as i moaned "well then i know where to start with showing my gratitude to my favorite hero" i said before kissing him.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my hips harder making me moan as he stuck his tongue into my mouth and i let him do whatever he wanted as i pulled him deeper into the kiss.

i pulled away from the kiss and smiled going onto my knees as he watched me. he pulled down the zipper of the costume and i smiled seeing his dick fly out of it look so good against the black fabric "i don't know if i can fit Chat Noir's big dick in my mouth" "well i know that those lips can do anything" he said as i smiled licking the tip of it and watched him shiver before i took the tip into my mouth and sucked on it making him moan as i took his dick fully into my mouth.

i bobbed my head up and down slowly as Adrian grabbed a chunk of my hair making me moan. i bobbed my head quicker making him moan louder. i was twisting my tongue around his dick making him moan more before i pulled off of it just rolling my tongue on the tip as Adrian blushed watching me "fuck roleplaying i want to fuck you so bad" he said and i chuckled "why don't you want to continue Chat? worried that i would be put off by it or are you just that hard for me?" i asked grabbing his dick and jerked it off while opened my mouth lapping my tongue around his dick "(M/N)~" he moaned as i smirked at him "are you going to cum?" i asked and he nodded so i just smirked more sucking his tip as he threw his head back moaning louder "cum then Chat. cover my face in your delicious cum" i said licking his dick until he groaned loudly as shot his cum into my mouth and all over my face making me moan as i tasted how salty it was.