☁️ (S) Sukuna x (U) Male Reader ☁️

Sukuna POV

i was sitting in my domain watching through the brat's eyes. i was watching him training when I saw a glimpse of something that I saw years ago.

i formed a eye on his neck and I stared seeing (M/N) fighting against the cursed spirits looking just as beautiful as the day I saw them.

i was just starting to become the curse king and he was the only person who wasn't scared of me. he grew on me and gave me food which I took and I grew feelings for him. when I was killed I saw his screaming crying face as a sword went through him making me curse anyone that hurts my (M/N) but seeing him now looks like he did back then.

i watched them as they fought against the cursed spirits until I saw one about to hurt him making me mad. i took over the grat and sped over to him and killed the cursed spirit making him stare in shock as I pulled him closer to me.

the others stared at us ready to attack as I was panting as I saw (M/N) staring at me "don't tell me you forgot about me (M/N)" I said smirking at him as he stared at me more until I saw marks appear on his skin as he smirked holding my face making me surprised "Sukuna. still as handsome as ever" he said as I smirked "you became a cursed spirit as well" "I needed to get my revenge so I made a deal with some cursed spirits and have been waiting for the right hose for me to take over. this one is just right, even has the same name as well" he said leaning closer to me as I smirked holding him closer to me.

i was about to kiss him but a hand got in my way making me try and bite it but that bastard Gojo pulled away moving (M/N) back "none of that now. i know how much you both loved each other so wait until we are away from the others so we can all talk" he said making me growl as (M/N) rolled his eyes before retreating back into his host and I did the same.

we got back to their school and I took other talking with (M/N) as he did the same and we talked with him telling me how he got his host. he was just stalking around until he found one that he wanted so he took a hold of him without him noticing until that idiot Gojo stepped in when he tried to kill some cursed spirits getting in his way making me laugh "he was an idiot getting in your way" "well he did get hurt but not as much as I would have liked but how are your fingers going? get any more of them?" he asked as I saw a glint in his eye as I smirked leaning closer to him "not a lot of them but just know that when I get back to my full power I will make sure you remember it like the old days" i said as he shivered with a smile on his face "i will be waiting for it" he said as i smirked pulling him into a kiss that i was missing for so many years. just as additive and just as sweet.

i need to get back to my full power soon so i can give my (M/N) a real good fuck to show him just how much i missed him