1.

"Is it not possible?" She thought and sighed.
Why was her life soo difficult? Was not she worthy to be happy? Cherished? Loved? Protected?

But it seems, that destiny had some other plans. Shuffling her pen in between her diary, she closed it.

Breathing heavily, she paced back and forth in her room. This walls usually suffocate her. Alot.

A sharp knock on the wooden door brought her down to earth, flinching at the knock, she gathered herself to unlock the door.

She peeked outside and saw her younger brother, she smiled a bit and welcomed him inside.

"Pack your stuff, mom wants you to visit Nisa's house" he said rolling his eyes. The spoilt brat he is.

She nodded with excitement. The only excitement she had was with Nisa's parents after her death.

"Aren't you coming along with me?" She asked innocently yet softly. Rooh was always a soft person.

Her brother, Sahil the most arrogant and rude kid. Scoffed and said, "i am not interested into this shitty things. Just pack your stuff and get lost! Atleast we can have some peaceful moments with your absence!" He spatted making her heart sank.

She had two younger twin brothers. Sahil and Iman. Gulping down the hardest lumb form in her throat, she nodded meekly.

She was not valued. Here.

Packing her stuff in a small beg, she made sure to carry her shawl.

Carrying her small beg, she stroll downstairs and looked at her family, who were having breakfast.

"Rooh have your breakfast" said her mother smiling politely at her. Rooh nodded and sat down gulping nervously.

"Meet me once you finish with breakfast? Yeah?" Asked her father. She nodded looking down at her plate.

Her parents departed back to their stuff, leaving her alone on the dinning area.

She had her breakfast. Her heart was beating aloud. She tried to wipe away uneasiness that she felt inside her chest. Her heart or someone's heart that was beating in her chest was creating a mess.

Meanwhile Iman entered the dinning area, ignoring her like she was not present there he poured orange juice for himself.

"Did you skip school today?" She asked confusingly.

"Non of your matter, stay out of it!" He spatted and went upstairs.

She sighed and done with breakfast she stood up forgetting, that she just had a heart surgery and she should be careful. She felt a sharp pain in her chest, groaning and yelling loudly her trembling form hits the ground.

She recited the kalma and her eyes felt heavyweight, drowing her into dizziness.

Her family rushed to hospital. Where Neziha, (Nisa's mother) along with Rehab, (Nisa's brother) and Ruhaan came instantly.

Ruhaan was emotionaless. He just had lost his love of life. He was broken to see Neziha, his phuphi crying wrenching his heart. His best buddy, Rehab isolated himself.

And here lays her unconscious form attached to various machines. Her father sighed.

No that anyone cares.

Neziha was praying for her well being.

Rehab, who had isolated himself, was now seething in anger with an arrest warrant against Rooh's father.

"I can explain!" Spatted her father.

"You don't own me a word!" Rehab said seething in anger.

"Beti ke badle beti!" Neziha said announcing gaining their attention. Rehab looked at her with widened eyes.