18.

Dangling her bangles on her small wrist, she giggled at the simple yet elegant bangles. She loved wearing bangles. Done with her accessories, she was pinning her dupatta now. Finding a bit if difficulty , her bangles jingled more. Its continued to jingle - mingle until it disturbed her husband's sleep was completely disturbed and he woke up to witness his beauty cladded in light green churidar with matching bangles.

Ruhaan's stretched his arms with a mischievous smile on his lips, he remembered the kiss they shared last night. This made his heart swell with satisfaction and peace. Drapping the scarf around her head she turned around to freeze on her spot as his intense gaze made her stop the very second she turned around.

There he was sitting on the bed being only in his sweatpants, he stood up making her shiver more. She quickly ducked her head down with an angry pout and grabbing her books she tried to flee out. He was faster enough to hold her wrist. Her beated aloud, pouting sadly being stuck in between his strong arms she felt small at his towering personality.

"Shohar ko good morning wish nhi krogi?" He asked softly placing his chin on her shoulder. She shivered more, "good morning, ab jane dijye" she whispered trying to be free.

While his eyes were stuck on her wrist sliding back and forth, her skin was soo smooth, he slowly traced his two long fingers on her wrist. She stiffened at his touch that seems soo sensitive.

"Achi lag rahi ho" he whispered in her ear. A small smile captured her smiles but she frowned again, pouting she turned around at him and said, "hum ache nhi pyare h" she said soo cutely that he couldn't help but chuckle at her childish antics.

He hummed and nodded obediently like a kid. To which she smiled and nodded too. He again nodded, she too again nodded.
He chuckled at her antics and disappeared to wardrobe. Ruhaan finds it too difficult to control himself when his around her, she is just too cute and naive for her own good.

Rooh stepped out of the room and directly went downstairs.

While here Roohi woke up by a jerk, as Rehab literally pulled away the duvet waking her up for university.

Roohi whined and glared at her husband who was standing there glaring at her, with one he was holding a towel for her and second he his tablet, he was checking some files the very last minute.

"Rehab..

"Not a word, 2 min h, jaldi se nahane jao, aj University ka phla din h" he said firmly. She gulped nervously and looked down, fidgeting her fingers, Rehab narrowed his eyes at her. Definitely she was upto something, "me aj leave lelu?" She asked blinking her eyes innocently.

Rehab's eyes widened at her words. "Leave chahye?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
She nodded pouting, in yes.

"Tum jati ho tayar hone ya me khud karu?" He warned her glaring at her. She gasped and quickly pulled the duvet glaring at him more. "Nhi. Jaongi. Me." She said stubbornly. Rehab sighed and threw a dangerous glare. "Toh tum aese nhi manogi?"

She shooked her head in no, stubbornly. He  kept his tablet on the bed and soo the towel. Folding his sleeves uptil his elbow, while she gulped nervously biting her nails, "kuch kiya kya mene? Marenge muje?" She thought.

As he turned around towards her, she quickly jumped towards the other side of the bed. He glared at her while she giggled and quickly rushed out if the bed, she turned the knob, her heart beating aloud. She knew he was about the catch her.

A strong arm grabbed her by her waist and she was swiftly lifted by his one arm, placing her on his shoulder he marched towards the bathroom. She gasped and started hitting his back with small fists. "Chorreeee, Rehan budheeee chorooooo" she whined until he placed in the bath tub all ready. She gasped dramatically amd glared at him. He smirked and was about to go out, when she quickly splashed water on his back.

He rolled his eyes while he giggled making him smile. "Roohi" he called sweetly.

"Yes Rehab ji" she answered splashing some more water here and there.

"Do you want me remove you cloths, tie your hands and make you stand naked under shower in my arms?" He questioned coming closer to the bath tub. She gasped at his words and quickly layed back in the tub, trying to disappear. He chuckled and shaking his head he went out saying, "5 min me bhar aaongi warna me andr aa jaona"

"Huh! Inko ho kya gya h" she mumbled breathing heavily. While here Rehab smiled more and changed his shirt.

After her quick kanvva sanaan. She quickly got ready not giving any attention to her bhuddha man.

And stroll out to meet Rooh talking to Eira who's newly bumb was visible now as she was pregnant. Roohi squealed at Rooh and shared a hug. Meanwhile their husbands too came downstairs. They pulled chair for their respective wives and served them breakfast. To which Eira wiggled her eyebrows.

Roohi pouting all the time, looked at her mother in law, who was smiling at them. "Aunty apne bete se kahiye muje uni na bheje" Roohi said pleading.

Neziha chuckled while Rehab rolled his eyes at her. Meanwhile Rooh frowned and said, "apko kyu nhi jana? Agar phle hi din nhi jayengi toh galat baat h fir pura saal jane ka mann nhi karega" Rooh said advising.

"Toh woh nhi jayengi" Ruhaan said shrugging. Roohi nodded agreeing, "haww bhai ap bilkul kamal ka sochte h, apne per kaha me zra ashirwaad lelu" Roohi said dramatically. Rehab glared at them and Ruhaan chuckled at her pointing at his legs.

Rooh cutely glared at Ruhaan, "huh, alsi log" she mumbled. Which Ruhaan heard. "I heard Rooh" he said with a boring look.

"Oh acha kaan h apke paas?" She said making everyone chuckle.

Finishing their breakfasts Rooh and Roohi stod up to leave, Wajid was going to drop them off.

While here Eira pouted at the leftover oranges, she stared at it with glossy eyes. To which Saad quickly tried to sneak as her mood swings were worst.

"Saad ap backe jaa rahe h?" She said and he frozed at his place. Seeing this Ruhaan and Rehab blinked their eyes at the two.

"Ye kya ho rha?" Ruhaan whispered to Rehab.

"Saad bachne ki nakam koshish kr rha h" Rehab whispered back.

"Eira se koi bach paya h?" Ruhaan questioned, both shared a look and shrugged. While Saad made a crying face and stood up infront of his wife.

"Ruk kar dekhte h isko kitne dante pdenge" Ruhaan said to Rehab. Both sat down on the couches cupping their faces.

"Saad wo orange ki family! Tum kha gye!" Eira said with glossy eyes. Saad gulped nervously.
"Shayad oranges khane ke liye hote h" he said shrugging. Eira glared at him picking up the knife. Saad gulped nervously. "Dove. Jaan baat suno toh"

" me btao apko upar wale ne kis liye bheja h?" Asked Eira aiming the knife at Saad. Ruhaan and Rehab's eyes widened. Tge real biwi avtaar Eira was showing making them sweat. Ruhaan thanked the almighty thousand times. His Rooh was innocent.

Rehab too planned to offer shukar nawfils. His Roohi was naughty but not this danger. But less they knew what wives can do.

While here Rooh and Roohi just grabbed some snacks from canteen. When a man around 40 to 50 approached them. Rooh gulped nervously at his dark aura. A scar on his face made her gasp. Roohi narrowed her eyes at him.

Meanwhile the fire alarm rang.

---

To be continued 🤍