27.

Rooh fastened her speed to her mother in laws room. Both called in unison, "mamma!" Hearing their call, Ziya foinched as she gives medicines to Wajid. Who rolled his eyes at his son but smiled at his daughter in law. Ziya rushed to see who was it, she saw Rooh sniffing morr and more. While some blood ozing from Ruhaan's nose. She panicked. "Mamma, ye hume tang kr rahe h" Rooh complained crying buckets! "Mamma ye maar rhi h" Ruhaan too complained back making Ziya and Wajid exchange glances.

"Rooh beta chup ho jao, Wajid Sahab ap Haan ko dekhe" Ziya instructed. Patting Rooh's head. She gave her a side hug. Not wanting her to be left out. She made her sit on the bed. Rooh sniffed more glaring at Ruhaan who glared back. Wajid smacked his head lightly, "woh toh meri beti h, nam smjh h, tu toh itna bada ho gya or kro pithne wale kaam" he says wiping away his blood
"Meri kya galati h? Mamma ap hi btao ek shohar apni biwi ko baho me bhi pakar sakta?" Ruhaan says being all outspoken with his parents making Ziya's eyes widened.

"Bilkul isme koi buri baat nhi h, lekin beta kya h na, biwiya jangli billiya hoti h, unhe kabu karna aasaan nhi" Wajid said giving instructions. Ziya narrowed her eyes at him. Rooh gasped and turned to Ziya, "mamma hume jangli billi bol rhe h!" "Apki itni himmat! Jaye room se bahar jaye aplog!" Ziya uttered in pure annoyance fixing her glasses. Ruhaan winked at Rooh making her cheeks more huff. He chuckled at her not before going out and dragging his baba out too.

Wajid glared at his shameless son who was smiling cheekily. "Teri wajah se muje nikal diya room se" he mumbled making Ruhaan chuckled.

"Unhone nikala or hum nikal jaye? Ye toh na insafi hena, itni seedhe kabse ban gye ap baba?" Ruhaan asked wiggling his eyebrows. Wajid smacked his head again making him whine. "Tumari maa ne ghur ghur ke phul ke gubara ban jana h" he says making Ruhaan chuckle.

"Ap meri mamma ko mota bol rhe h, mammma babba apko.."

"Shhhh, tu meri aulad h ya shaitan ki? Shaitan bhi confuse hoga, chup!" Wajid says making Ruhaan shut up. Wajid went to his study dragging Ruhaan as per his punishment.

While here, Rehab made sure his mother was sleeping. He stood up to leave. As a nurse was there to care of her in the middle of the night. As Neziha stubbornly made sure to get a nurse so that Roohi spents time with her son. Rehab.

Being all tired Rehab marches back to his room. Seeing Roohi arranging their bed sheets. He ruffled his hair and yawned. "Roohi head massage kar sakti ho?" He asked softly. Roohi being still in dilemma and flustered by his previous words. She just nodded in yes.

She sat on the bed. While he layed his head in her lap. Massaging his head, Roohi made sure not to get engaged in any talks with him. But less she knew Rehab's intense side. Which was only for her.

"Roohi mere baal safed ho gye h?" He asked making her nod in no. He hummed and closed his eyes. "Tum khul kar kyu nhi kehti Roohi" he says in a soft whisper holding her soft hands. "Kya kahu me?" She asked confusingly.

"Me tume pasand nhi?" He asked in a serious voice. Making her quickly nod in no. "Aesa nhi, ap bhudhe nhi h!" She spatted making his eyes widened. She again nodded in no.

"Toh me tume bhudha lagta hu?" He asked raising his one eyebrow. A chuckled escaped her lips but she nodded in no again.

He narrowed his eyes and frowned making her frown. She felt bad for making him sad. "Mera woh matlab nhi tha Rehab, ap bhudhe nhi h, bss mujse thode bade h, yahi sochkr muje thoda ajeeb lagta h" she says as her cheeks turned crimson.

"Ajeeb? Btaogi kesa?" He asked as her dupatta unknowingly slip down her shoulder, Her heart beated rapidly in embarrassment. While he looked away, softly tucking her dupatta back on shoulder. She felt numerous butterflies but her eyes were stuck on his face. How respectfully he looked away.

A small smile formed on her lips made her squeal and she hugged him tightly taking her off guard he blinked his eyes, and wrapped his arms around her. "Roohi? Kya hua? Tum thik ho?" He asked softly stroking her hair.

"Me thik hu Rehab" she says smiling. He looked at her confusingly. "Lets get some sleep bhot late ho gya h" she says making him nod. "Ajeeb" he mumbled seeing her happily going towards the bathroom. But less he knew. He had won her heart again. A woman is can't be more happy when she comes to know that her man is a respectful man, with one man woman.

He shrugged and occupied his side.

--

The clock struck 3 am in the morning. When two hulky men tried to push the room door slightly, but it seems to be locked. Frowing the two sighed and shooked their head. An idea crossed one's mind making the elder one smirk. "Tu mujpe hi gya h" he says ruffling the younger ones hair.

Seeing the window open inside the room, the two helped each other to get in. The two exchanges the gazes and shared hifi.

"Meri wali kidr h?" Ruhaan mumbled as he slowly tucked down the duvet finding Roog sleeping peacefully holding a plushie!

He smiled handsome at her beautiful face. When his father's phone rang with highest volume making him flinch and roll his eyes. "Baba!" He hissed as his father slides the call to answer. Ruhaan panicked as Ziya woke up! She fixed her glasses on her nose glaring at the duo. Rooh too stirrer in her sleep.

"Call uthaye warna ap ko yaha se uthwa denge hum!" Ziya warned Wajid. He quickly answered the call it was Saad. "Dad! Eira ... eira ko hospital lekr jana h jldi aaye plz" said Saad panicking as Eira groaned in pain.

Ziya rushed to their room and so Rooh was about to go out. When Ruhaan held her arm. "Me tumare liye aya or tum muje hi chokr ja rhi ho?" He says being unpleasant.

"Ap pagal ho gye h? Eira appi ko humari zarurat h" she says glaring at him.

He sighed and left her hand. Frowing he went to tell Rehab and Roohi about this. Banging their door non stop, making Rehab groan, Ruhaan stood there restlessly.

"Abe kabse door knock kr rha hu kr kya rha tha ?" Ruhaan asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sone ki koshish! Bol kya h?" Rehab asked glaring at him.

"Pta nhi kya hua h, Eira ko hospital lekr ja rhe h" Ruhaan said shrugging. Rehab mouthed oh.

The two stood there confusingly what and why. Roohi smiled cheekily and said, "yayyy! Nanna mehman is on the way!" She squealed making the two stiffened. "What!" They said in unison.

"Haa, unka small version ane wala h iss duniya me" Roohi says making the two hulky men eyes widened. "Isliye woh itna weight gain kr rhi thi?" Rehab mumbled making Ruhaan agree. Roohi scrunched her nose at them. "Don't tell me ap logo nhi malom tha woh pregnant h!"

"Yeh toh pta tha. Lekin bache ki landing itni jldi hogi ye nhi malom tha! Mere bache huye nhi na abhi" Ruhaan says blushing. Rehab agreed with his brother. "Ajeeb chiz h" Rehab said making Roohi stare at them like two horns were grown on their head.

After two minutes silence the two rushed out making Roohi gasp. "Mere bhateeje se phle me milunga!" They said in unison.

---
Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well 😊
Few days back. I completed Iztiraar in drafts. Lekin wattpad deleted it i don't know why. 😕

Also a new book, infact my first book which i deleted from wattpad " His Shareek E Hayat " is out on Kindle unlimited. With eng subtitles.

Plz do something about wattpad guys it keeps deleting books and stuff. Plz do report the promblem not the books. 🥺