33.

Rehab dropped girls at university and drove back to his office. Roohi asked him to join her at university after classes for their dance practice. The whole day skipped with non stop studies, and all meetings. All four of them were busy with their tasks, when the clock stuck 3. Roohi and Rooh were done with their boring lectures. Rooh sighed gulping down some water she passed it to Roohi.

"Rooh tum kyu nhi perform karti?" Roohi asked with existing. Rooh waved her hand saying, "humse nhi hoga, hume sharam aayegi, or fir Ruhaan ji ko or mirch lagegi hume kisi or ke sath dekh kar" she says pouting to which Roohi chuckled.

Meanwhile they saw Ruhaan's car. Rooh gathered her belongings and asked, "ap kab tak aayengi haveli?"

"Der ho jayegi aaj hi steps final karne h, no worries Rehab aate hi honge" Roohi says sharing a side hug.

Ruhaan waved a hey to them, Roohi smiled and waved back, while Rooh gave a grumpy look to which her husband chuckled. As she reached near his car. Being a gentleman he unlocked the car door for her. She sat ignoring Roohi's teasing smiles at them.

He drove to the other side of the road. Which made her frown, "hum yaha se kyu ja rhe h? Ye toh kafi sunsan rasta hena?" She asked feeling scared. As the road was empty since the start.

"Long drive Rooh, just two of us" he says shrugging. She sighed and looked out of the glass admiring the nature.

He steals some glancings at her. "Din kesa tha tumara?" He asked in his gruffy voice. "Wahi boring lectures" she shrugged looking out. He gave a small nod. "Mujse bhi pucho!" He says narrowing his eyes. "Nhi puchte!" She fired back.

"Rooh i am serious, me humari relationship ko moka dena chahta hu, tume, khudko, iss rishte ko? Even though i know tume mujpe nikkah se phle se crush tha" he says with a teasing smirk. Making her gasp and eyes widened. She glared at him at his accuse.

"Taba kare, crush humara? Or ap? Sapne toh ache dekhe!" She says hitting his arm lightly. To which he proudly chuckled.

"Q? Kya tum muje chori chori nhi dekhti thi? Or mere room me jakr mere pillow ko hug nhi krti thi? Mamma se meri pasand na pasand nhi jaan li thi tumne?" He asked showing her diary to her. Her eyes widened. Well, everything he said was true. Our Rooh was whipped for the man she had married.

"Ruhaan ji apko khuda ka zra khof nhi, laye hume de humari amanat" she says trying to get it back. But he was fast enough to hide it behind his back. Making her huff her cheeks in anger. Her heart neated loudly at all his words. Her eyes widened at his smirk that he knew all her SECRETS.

While here, Rehab finally reached her university. He walked through the hallway and found her glaring at the girls, who looked all of her age.

"Tum log phone side me rkh kr practice par dhayan do warna me tum sabke phone pani me daal dungi" she warned like a old granny to which her classmates pouted and nodded like a scared child. Rehab shooked his head.

He cleared his throat, her whole attention shifted towards him making her smile wholeheartedly. The girls gasped at her sudden reaction. "Hawww Roohi abhi toh tu chudail amma ban gyi thi ap nazuk kali kese ban gyi?" Said one.

"Haan jiju ke aate hi rang dhang change!" Said the second one. Making Rehab suppress his smile. Roohi glared at them and the girls flee away giggling.

"Raaj h humari begum ka, nahi?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets. She pouted and nodded in no. "Chaliya phle me apko kuch khilati hu" she says holding her hand. He understood her words that she was hungry and she only waited for him.

"Kha liya kro mene kitni baar kaha h" he says lightly tapping her cheek. "Aoke bina mann nhi krta, ap itne ache se complete hygiene se khilate h" she says leaning on him. Roohi had a habit of leaning and snuggling to a person if she was comfortable with. Rehab already knew this.