12.

Ignoring him for the rest of the days, Rooh was busy in her life preparing for exams. She helped Roohi to cover up her remaining notes and assignments as well. both the girls were sharing their life secrets by each passing day, their bond was getting stronger. Currently Ruhaan was back from his office being tired. As he entered his room he saw her books scattered on the bed.

He sighed and called her not finding her in the room, "Rooh, Rooh... Kaha ho?" He called massaging his head, frustratingly.

Rooh was busy making tea for herself and Roohi, she flinched at his sudden arrival and dominating voice.

"Oh no Ruhaan bhai ko shayad pta chal hume tumari hath ki chai pine ka plan bana rahe h, jao Rooh isse phele wo fir se ye pura patila pi jaye" Roohi said pouting sadly. Rooh nodded and quickly rushed upstairs.

As she entered the room, she saw him pacing back and forth, being angry. She gulped nervously and asked, "apne bulaya" his eyes went to her and he relaxed. He was unknowingly missing her presence.

"Ye kya tariqa h Rooh? Pura room phela pada h, books hatao bed se" he said glaring at her. Masking up his emotions, she looked breathtaking in her simple kurti and plazo,with a messy bun. With zero makeup.

She frowned and nodded, quickly gathering her books she placed them on the small table near the window.
Before they could exchange any further words, his phone rang, "Sir, you were right, the test reports are clearly targeting Mr. Sameer, Shameer and his DNA has been matched" said Ruhaan's right hand.

Ruhaan's face turned pale. He clenched his jaw angrily. "Ask Hyzin to find that shit now!" He ordered dangerously and threw his phone in such a force that it broke into pieces. Rooh flinched at his antics.

Ruhaan sucked a deep breath, rubbing his face. His tablet pinged a message, Rooh Sameer Randhawa, his youngest daughter.
With Rooh's picture was displayed on his tablet's. His blood boiled. That rascal was alive. His family was alive. The only think kept revolving in his mind was Revenge.

His eyes turned darker, filled with rage and inhumanity he sat on the bed. "Rooh" he said in his most gruffy voice. Rooh mentally prayed, "ab kya karne wale h ye"

She meekly walked towards him and stood at some distance. "Close the door" he commanded making her more nervous.

She slowly walked towards the door and locked it with shivering hands.
She stood there awkwardly for next 2 minutes until he decided to drop the bomb on her. "Strip" he said eyeing her with no emotions.

She felt suffocated under his strong gaze.
She vulnerable at his such words. Nodding her head in no, she quickly rushed towards the door. But the strong arms held her waist squeezing her body with him, he pushed her on the bed.

Hovering her mercilessly, he gripped her jaw. "She too felt this vulnerable, just because of your father!!" He whispered dangerously making her confused. Her ters roll down her eyes.

"Ap kya bol rahe h hum kuch nhi jante" she said in between her hiccups.

He tightened his hold around her nape pulling her more closer. "Tumara baap janta h, jab wo apni beti ko ussi halat me dekhega tab usse apne gunah yaad ayenge" He said with pure hatred and pulled away her dupatta. She sniffed more. "Plz hum jane dijye, humne aakhir bigara kya h apka" she cried more and tried her best to get out of his grip.

His heart was beating widely, asking him to leave the poor soul, but he did care less. He pinned her hands above her head, making her plead more to leave her. His fingers brushed her bare waist. Making her yell loudly.

But still he can't be a monster like her father. He clenched his jaw just layed by her side. Rooh was now breathing heavily. She lost the count of her breath, due to excessive crying.